• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DJ GloriX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The World Ends with You

A sequel would be nice, as I am one big fan of Twewy xD Though it has to male sense, or else it would be a fail like KH2, complexing the storyline etc. I though I would swear I heard that there would be a sequel on Twewy somewhere....must be just a small rumor.
  2. D

The Gloory art thread! (Again)

Hello plpzz! It's been years that I showed my stuff xD I thought it would be interesting to show them off again xD Ah yes...I was pretty proud of this one but something went wrong when colouring the skin, I the opacity was wrong set I guess o_O oh well, still I loved it xD And this one I...
  3. D

Woohoo!

The bitch is back for the millionth time o_O hey guess what I graduated, yey, now up to the next part of my idiotic life xD College. lol. Don't know if some people still remembers me, I don't know if the people that remembers me are still here....say something! O_O; K, so I'm off to lurk...
  4. D

DJ's Work

To keep a topic title short, y'know, y'know .... I left but then, I come back, with now work, I haven't been making much though...I did try to improve my style more... and don't go "OMG TO MUCH ANIME! DRAW REALISM!" Because then, I can't reaaaad iiiiiit! 8D I draw whatever I want and whatever I...
  5. D

She left but then comes back

Aaaaaaaand now for a sucky new introducion topic xD LOL. Some might know me already, only I kind of left, saying bye on my art topic, well not really bye I was like "I stop posting work but I'll be here!" not. I missed this place, and summer vacation is comming so I'll have time to be here for...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

Well Exams are almost finnished (Just one to go, art history, teh horror) So AJ if you coul get sending those characters templates of the new organization then I could print it and then start working on it on the 2 free days of school that i'll be having tommorrow and thrusday <3 And also...
  7. D

Guess what AJ! I'm ALIVE and B-bumpifyieng the topic :D (Althought I should be getting back to school work but screw that now, I wanna have a break. ) And I've readed the chapters I missed, MAN your writing never disappoints me! @_@ If I had your skills I'll be selling books instead of making...
  8. D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA!

I don't care weither she's populair or not on KHI, it's het B-day today and she deserves a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Happy birthday wish XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA! May you have a great time today and on the party this Saturday ;3
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

Aaah..I can imagine that you almost cried.....if I would be writing this I would be crying aswell, it's lovely that your feelings merges with the ones in the story, really! You get a Rep from me and one big Thumb! *thumbs up* ^-^
  10. D

^*Meet the Art Fanclub*^

Because Paro's art buddies is growing, so here's a fanclub for the ART! Rules: 1. PM me(or ~paro, or Sparr0w) with your art thread and I shall approve! =0 or just ask here nicely ;) 2. No discriminating, stealing, copyieng, or insulting without reason. 3. You can give critism but only if it's...
  11. D

Well I can wait ^-^, Yeah you can call me by my character if you want XD
  12. D

AJ you expressed her wonderfully! I loved every part of it! LOL I would have done the same thing to the doll if it looked like my enemy XD Thank you for putting in my character perfectly! *hugs* Can't wait what willl happend between Juxi and Ilxorga >3
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

Hey Buddy! I promised you I would read it and I did, very good fanfic! you can always write better than me XD Keep it up! I wait for more!
  14. D

I know kinda weird ey? First I say that I can't wait and then I say I'll be patience =P Oh well.
  15. D

Can't wait AJ! You totally ROCK! XD We'll be patience! ^-^
Back