• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by DizneyXBirds95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

That's a good point, It's also unusual on the 358/2 days Movie from the HD 1.5 Remix they just list the "Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents Of:" when literally Bret Iwan was the ONLY one voicing Mickey. I always do wonder the reason why MOST Disney related games (e.g. Epic Mickey...
  2. D

What are you hoping for with KH in the next decade?

I'd love to see them utilized Pinocchio and Lilo & Stitch in future games. Regarding Pinocchio, as much as everyone say the liklihood of seeing Pinocchio's world again is unlikely as he's now a human boy and Jiminy received his Official Conscience badge by the Blue Fairy, I still say it's...
  3. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Although KH2's story of Agrabah was original and literally an abridged version of The Return of Jafar minus Abis Mal. But here's the issue, as they are characters created specifically for Tangled the series they not only have to create 3D models of the characters but also have to create the...
  4. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

And I'm not getting with you either, and once again you continue to deny and argue this issue for being so "thin". The difference here is that with the characters from the 2D films such as Hercules, Aladdin, Cinderella, Winnie the Pooh, among others, Square recreated them as 3D models, but the...
  5. D

Spoilers ► Future Games

Probably 2023 if you ask me. Nomura previously said they were developing a KH title that is set to be released before KH4. Secondly, Square Enix is still using the Unreal Engine 4, and they can still reuse the character models (e.g. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Ventus, Aqua, The...
  6. D

But your missing the big picture. With the 2D characters from the traditional animated films that have appeared in the KH series (e.g. Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Cinderella, Lion King, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh etc.) they still retain the same look and features from the original...
  7. D

Again no, don't expect Nomura and his team to start using elements from Tangled the Series as the show was developed by Disney Television Animation and not Walt Disney Animation Studios which developed the movie Tangled (regardless if a few of the people from the film are involved in the TV...
  8. D

News ► PS Blog: Square Enix interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3

Well considering Master Xehanort is his favorite KH character I could see why.
  9. D

Spoilers ► Future Games

Or 2023, depending if it's ONLY 1 KH game coming out before KH4, cause Nomura previously said they were developing a KH title that is set to be released before KH4. Plus Square Enix is still using the Unreal Engine 4, and they can still reuse the character models (e.g. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald...
  10. D

I don't think they're going to do the Television series of Tangled nor do I think we're coming back to Kingdom of Corona, given that the show was developed by Disney Television Animation and not Walt Disney Animation Studios which developed the movie Tangled (regardless if a few of the people...
  11. D

What are you hoping for with KH in the next decade?

I'd say NO to the former. I'd don't want Marvel and especially Star Wars to be shoehorned into the KH franchise.
  12. D

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

So it's likely that the KH game that is coming surprisingly soon will Perhaps be announced during the Orchestra Event (if they have one again)/E3 2020 in June or Tokyo Game Show 2020 in September. I expect that this new KH game coming soon might come out in Q2/Q3 2021 release, plus they got the...
  13. D

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Quick Question, Is "Project Xehanort" the KH game that Nomura mentioned in Past interviews that started development after KH3 and meant to be the KH game set to be released before KHIV or was it one of the Two KH games that they're developing right now?
  14. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Very Well, here are the Voice Actors introduced for KH3: ReMind along with the New voice actress for the Fairy Godmother: Master Xehanort: Christopher Lloyd Yozora: Dylan Sprouse Leon: Doug Erholtz Aerith: Andrea Bowen Yuffie: Mae Whitman Cid: Chris Edgerly Fairy Godmother: Barbara Dirickson...
  15. D

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Thank you so much qbaysan,regarding on the Fairy Godmother. Because most of us were wondering if she was really in ReMind or not. I'm actually glad to see her become a supporting Disney character in the KH plot.