Recent content by DizneyXBirds95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

Really? Cause I remember that Disney and/or Roy Conli asked Big Hero 6 to be added in the game at the last minute following the movie's release in 2014, according to Nomura, plus it was the last world chosen development. Don't forget that Tangled and Toy Story, when they were first announced as...
  2. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

So Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, and Cid are finally back, really digging the renders. Also, does anyone notice that Yuffie has Violet/Purple Eyes right now (unless I'm the one having a Mandela effect). But it's more vibrant compared to her render and appearance back in Kingdom Hearts II. I could've...
  3. D

I won't argue with that and your somewhat correct that the themes from the Disney films are the most important part when choosing the Disney worlds in the KH games as shown here: KH1 - Friendship CoM/RR - Memories/Redemption KH2 - Promises Days - Identity BBS - Connections (Like, "Connections...
  4. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Well, at least most of you won't have to worry about hearing Mena Suvari voicing Aerith again. Hopefully Doug Erholtz would also return to voice Leon (which is very likely) but also I'm curious if Mae Whitman would return to voice Yuffie given that the last she voiced her beside Kingdom Hearts...
  5. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Also I like to point out that the voice of Aerith in the new Re:Mind trailer isn't Mena Suvari, which is good news to most of you who didn't like her performance in Kingdom Hearts III. It could be Briana White from the FFVII Remake who's voicing her this time.
  6. D

I think the Disney worlds for the next game could be thematically reminiscent to the Disney worlds we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known and/or slightly recent Disney films and ones you were expecting to appear in KH3 and in previous titles but didn't end up...
  7. D

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds introduced to Kingdom Hearts III (minus Big Hero 6) also had guidelines from Disney as well, even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in...
  8. D

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Holy smokes, Aerith, Leon, and Yuffie are back!!! On top of that, we got Kairi as an official playable character, Scala Ad Caelum is explorable along with having a scene of Luxord asking Xigbar on the importance of the Black Box in Olympus. So pumped on KH3 Re:Mind. Also, it seems that Mena...
  9. D

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds (minus Big Hero 6) had guidelines...

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds (minus Big Hero 6) had guidelines from Disney as well, even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in the same level as the guidelines seen...
  10. D

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in the same level as the guidelines seen in the Tangled and especially the Frozen worlds, but it was mostly noticeable In the Monster's Inc. world given how...
  11. D

Even the same can be said with the Pirates of the Caribbean world in Kingdom Hearts II, it made sense to have the world return in the next numbered title (Kingdom Hearts III) instead of Coded or Dream Drop Distance given the At World's End storyline. I'm not sure on how many Disney worlds we...
  12. D

Future Links/Summons Options.

Yeah that's why I remain skeptical about getting A Bug's Life World in a future game, I'm just concerned that Pixar will pull a "Randall" on Hopper and not make him a boss given how clingy and restrictive they were on the Monster's Inc. world in KH3, even the same can be said on how Nomura and...
  13. D

Future Links/Summons Options.

I think it will depend on the specific Disney animated film, regardless if some of their more recent films do well at the Box Office ($400-900 million or $1.000 billion) or is made before the release of Princess and the Frog and Tangled (Pocahontas, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Atlantis...
  14. D

I think it's likely Frozen II might be saved for the 4th Numbered title and they might use the first Wreck-It Ralph for the next KH game before KHIV.
  15. D

News ► Makio Inoue, Japanese Voice Actor for Master Eraqus, Passes Away at Age 81

RIP Makio Inoue. Now he joins Koji Tsujitani (Woody's Japanese voice actor in KH3) and Yu Shimaka (Goofy's Japanese VA) who passed away in the Japanese version of KH3. Not to mention suicide, I'm seeing a lot more people taking their own lives via suicide in recent years as well due to...