• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dizko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dizko

Birth by sleep registration card

I didn't get a registration card either... Though, on the bottom of the bundle box, there's a sticker that says "Serial # for Registration", but the number doesn't fit the serial code thing on the Square Enix site. I wanted my points. >:o
  2. dizko

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

The Gamestop worker showed me the box on Saturday when I went to preorder it. I held it ( :D ), and it said.. 50 free songs.. I wanted a movie. >:U But, no, I don't have it. YET.
  3. dizko

GameStop - Giving away the display items.

Woooo, I just went to my Gamestop a while ago to preorder the bundle, and I asked for the poster. I got it. c: I like it. And so does my cat. c: Someone had already claimed the boxes though. :U Oh, and I also went to another Gamestop to see if I can get some more stuff, but the...
  4. dizko

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

I'll be going to a club after school that day. Which will further increase my time not playing the game (if my mother gets around to preordering it..).
Back