• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dizflip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Dunno if this has been posted, but hells wit it. - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (9/9/9/9, 36 points): "From the story to the game system to the graphics and amount of volume, there isn't a single weakness," as one reviewer put it. That about sums up the Famitsu take on Square Enix's latest KH...
  2. D

‘Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days’ NOT Coming Aug. 31

Rumor Quash: ‘Final Fantasy Dissidia,’ ‘Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days’ NOT Coming Aug. 31 Square Enix today squashed the rumor that "Final Fantasy Dissidia" and "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days" would both arrive in the U.S. on Aug. 31. "No, that is not correct," a Square Enix representative said...
  3. D

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop i preordered this.... =]
  4. D

Will Re:CoM Come to other parts of Asia?

What Asian countries have any Kingdom Hearts title?
  5. D

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

^^ that pic is my copy. but how come this copy doesn't look holographic?
  6. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Sorry if this is old. Today in Duh News: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Confirmed for US Release | GameCyte Awesome! Glad I bought a DS. =D
  7. D

How far are you in the game?

damn i dun wanna open my, packaging is nice LOL anyway, about to start the game, screw homework =P
  8. D

how come the box art is holographic? wasn't expecting that. thought it was white. lol are the nonpre-ordered ones like this?
  9. D

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

sora's voice is definately disappointing.
  10. D

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/KingdomHearts_bonusLG.jpg
  11. D

'Gameplay' Section Up!

boooooooring. when exactly is it gonna play?
  12. D

UPDATE!!! Dunno if this has been said but Perky Ashley from Gamestop (I assume computer generated) just called saying Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories will be available for pick up Tuesday Afternoon.
  13. D

that's for when you buy something from then online
  14. D

im excited. this is my first preordered game since i never really was interested in console gaming until a couple months ago. Knowing gamestop, the game might be available on wednesday or thursday.
  15. D

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

they took out dodge roll.. since i started the game immediately after I beat Kingdom Hearts, I got used to dodge roll. :laugh: yeah right after he says I have to hurry to the mansion, you could have just stood in the same spot for as long as you want and it wouldn't have made a difference.
Back