• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Disclosure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Disclosure

Fanfiction ► LOST TIME MEMORY [Kingdom Hearts] - Preview!

Re: LOST TIME MEMORY [Kingdom Hearts] - Complete! That was actually awesome to read, I'm extremely curious and filled with a plethora of whys and hows. Your writing style is great and I love that you include the SFX prompts too because instead of just writing them and us reading them, when I...
  2. Disclosure

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? Congratulations! ^-^ A year on from when you cleared it on Standard too.
  3. Disclosure

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX image of latest Jump scan

This. With each discussion and screenshot that is released, my excitement only grows.
  4. Disclosure

Help/Support ► Stuck on Life

I went through two years of university before I dropped out because I found that Magazine Journalism wasn't something that I wanted to pursue. I can see why you're worried about telling your loved ones about this because I felt exactly the same. At the end of the day, you've got to do what is...
  5. Disclosure

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? I must agree. I don't dislike the game whatsoever, but there is a tedious side of things that wasn't there in the GBA version and I'm not too sure why I get that feeling, but it's definitely present.
  6. Disclosure

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? When I got 1.5, I enjoyed playing through KH1 FM and completed that on your standard mode because I just wanted to refresh myself on the story. ReCOM on the other hand I am still in Traverse Town because I just do...
  7. Disclosure

Which are you more excited for?

The data organisation battles that KH2 FM will offer gets me really excited as I'm tired of watching them on YouTube. BBS FM attracts me because of the oppurtunity of playing the game in HD on my big television rather then the tiny screen of my old (and dusty) PSP.
  8. Disclosure

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

Birth By Sleep looks great, super stoked to get my hands on that; December won't take too long to come round hopefully.
  9. Disclosure

Greetings

Hello, name's Jake and instead of lurking as a guest and just reading, I thought I'd grab a spoon and get involved. Looking forward to getting stuck in with the rest of you guys, see you around.
Back