Recent content by digz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Unanswered Questions After KH3

nevermind delete```````````
  2. D

Side game or Main Game for Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort?

I don't mean restore the world, I mean have a game telling us the backstory behind the old Scala ad Caelum, going back in time similar to BBS. But you guys seem very tired of Eraqus and Xehanort already so that probably isn't that great of an idea. I just would love a game based on the time of...
  3. D

Side game or Main Game for Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort?

The chess scene in Scala ad Caelum shows them in their younger forms in a world that we were never able to explore in KH3. The world itself looked like there was a lot of life in it and a lot of things going on within it. Do you think we would have a spin-off explaining the world of Scala ad...
  4. D

Quotes from all the Voiceless Nameless Stars

maybe the forgotten is cinderella?
  5. D

Mystery Female Voice In The Final World

From this report, it explains why Apprentice Xehanort was willing to volunteer to be a subject of Ansem the Wise's Research, as said in Secret Ansem Report 1 from KH2: So from the looks of it, Xehanort does not know that she (Subject X) has been cast away into the Final World by Ansem the Wise...
  6. D

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

I think I heard it from watching DansGaming play his playthrough on twitch on why phil is silent in KH3. I can find the VOD later but i mustve been misinformed then
  7. D

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

I heard phil wasn't given a VA this time because his VA or the person that played phil died and they kept his character silent in this game in order to show respects to him
  8. D

The scene in the Keyblade Graveyard and the Book of Prophecies

So would it be widely accepted as canon that this scene at the Keyblade Graveyard: pertained to this scene in back cover: Just want to get the theory train rolling here. KH3 is out and there hasn't been many theories being thrown around yet. I feel like we were given a lot of pieces to...
  9. D

Events of the first battle in the Keyblade Graveyard and thereafter

Re: Really confused about the first battle of the Keyblade Graveyard? This is just a theory but so far I'm thinking it makes the most sense so far from what I can tell. The only reason why you would be confused about that scene is because sorry for so many spoilers
  10. D

Xigbar

Did that just make sense to anyone or was it just me? I really think that is what happened, it really makes sense now. I don't think I have that fully detailed out, or thought out, but I think that would definitely explain how they were able to have that scene play out again edit: I might be...
  11. D

Question about kh3 ***SPOILS****

Xion, before the fight with Master Xehanort, said Kairi will be alright so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it
  12. D

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

edit: delete please```````````