• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dickie619

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

can riku die in kh2

lol wen i got to the end of the game i was only 52 n goofy was the only one stronger than me (53) n i owned him easily:cool:
  2. D

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

exactly i dont think that roxas left becuase he was annoyed an axel (although it possible) i think he left because he was urged to by xion and thats were the problem began for axel either get rid of xion pissing roxas off or just wait until xion eventually managed to push him out herself he lost...
  3. D

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

exactly i dont think that roxas left becuase he was annoyed an axel (although it possible) i think he left because he was urged to by xion and thats were the problem began for axel either get rid of xion pissing roxas off or just wait until xion eventually managed to push him out herself he lost...
  4. D

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

the main reason i used stitch so much is because he was useful in getting final form
  5. D

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

i know what you mean KeyBlade_masta it does seem like quite a dark game so they probably wont feature toy story but pochohantas just seems like it could be quite a boring level and i dont see alot of what they could do with it
  6. D

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

i know so many people have discussed this option but what would be your favourite disney world to see in birth by sleep mine personally would be a toy story world whats yours?
Back