• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dialgatheultimat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I never noticed that, but I'll keep that in mind. Sexist to girls... That could explain a few stories. A Furry, well, he does like Renamon/Guilmon.
    What can you do, Kanto wasn't that great if you find out what 4kids did and Johto (despite HG/SS being fun) is more overrated and had more filler than Hoenn or Sinnoh. I like Gens 3-5 better, since that felt a little dark with what the teams were planing. Team Aqua wanting to flood the world with water and Team Magma to make more land. Team Galactic wanting to destory time and space to make their own world. And Team Plasma, well spoilers if you haven't played Black and White yet. Even thought I grew up to lot of things, I don't have what most fans have since I like both generations. Plus, I may like Misty, but I was more of a Ash/May, Ash/Dawn, Ash/Iris, and Ash/Hilda fan anyway. Gen 1 and 2 are overratted and you can see why on the internet. I'm sick of all this Ash bashing and People calling Red Chick Norris. That's why I think Red and all the Dexholders are total Stus/Sues. If that's the world Taijiri thought, then this never end. And that's what my story is for: To make them human, not good mods.
    Pokespe Meets Anime (A Bash fic involving the Anime Characters and Mana Character) Is a story written by madmuffin14. The Story is just a way to bash the anime and make the Manga look like it's the best thing in the word. It's on Fanfiction.net and me, Realm, and several of my friends plan to re-write it. Plus the story-a rant really, has over a 100 plotholes and counting.
    When Pokeworlds Collided (The Title meaning present tense: the Day when Pokeworlds Collided) Is on my Fanfiction Page and a repost will be on here as well. Also, if you have any OCs, please feel free to share them with me. Also, look up Pokespe meets Anime and read the whole story and me and my friends' reviews. We plan to re-write it and make it a real story for the anime fans and Manga Fans. becuse of how I feel right now, I don't need CA59, Keyblade Seeker, and Annoyance input because I got my other friends who like my style.
    I like May's adventure attitude and her dhunger that matches Ash (sp?)

I like Dawn's sense of style and her determinatine to never give up. I don't think she's a idiot unlike what Helldragon said.
    Well I like Dawn and May over Misty, but I like Hilda over Iris (Desite her VA being from Ah my Goddess) Plus those who like Misty are the ones st touck the first five seasons and not move on.
    There are a few female members but they don't like other girls. Itachi Lover (who is a girl) is one of few girls in love with Brian. Now, if you paid attention, you notice I use Casey now. Because of the Brian Lovers and other sickos who are in love with Brian, I use Casey now. Oh and keep a good eye on Kairi in this story, You'll be shock as what's up with our red headed princess.
    Yup, I love how I revealed tara and her her being controled. the Sch does help me focus on one brand of fics and if It's finished on that day, I uploud. Today's Monday now, So I got three of my KH fics to do.
    Tell me about about it. I have nothing against Miley, the Jonas Brothers, or even Justin Beaver. Hell, I like High School Musical because I like music excepet modern rap in America. And never get into a heated debate about Dub vs Sub beacuse I grew up to Dubs.
    I'm really busy at times, especialy when I start school in the end of August. Plus, it takes me months to even finish a novel like chapter, but it may not look, but I know how my stories end (Realm and me are like brothers outside the site, so we talk about the concepts of all projects and future projects and I always think of new one. That's what happens when I never get a writer's block, watching so much TV/playing Video games helps) Rise of the Brian Lovers Chapter 10 is 45% complete, but the end of the chapter will shock you. I guess you can say Video game design is my calling, I'm always thinking of new idea and if my loyals fans can wait a few years, then it's worth it. Look, I was picked on when I was little and I don't like people picking on people, real or fictional. Maybe it's stupid but, at least I'm not ones of thiose people who want the death of Disney, CN, and Nick.
    Buffy and her team still remain in Rise of the Brian Lovers (since I still have it written down in one of my binders), but Lightning and Serah will take Buffy and Dawn's role as Ness and Lucas.
    Umm, with too much to comment, I will say this. Team Heroes Subspace Emissary and Rise of the Brian Lovers will be updated soon (The SSE one will be fixed a little and Buffy/Dawn will be Lightning/Serah (FFXIII)
    Umm, I watch the anime for Fun, not for the plot. I grew up to the Anime and never heard of the manga until Ntom64 mentioned it in the Pokemon the First movie Commentary and that was in 2008. And don't talk bad about the anime, I don't care for filler in the show, as long as I get up every morning to watch. CA59 and others don't have the right to call Ash and the the anime Stupid and Retarded (I have Autism, so I find that offensive). Plus, do you see the stories she likes, they bash the anime and KH. Look, anyone can say what they want about me, the Anime, or Ash, but I'm sticking to the anime forever. So, have a good day. Plus, I don't need CA59's snarky review, I'm a good writer, that's why I have reviews, becuse people out there want a story, not a rant about the anime/series.
    Oh, I see. I could tell just because I've seen some of her posts and when surfing on the forums, she says in her sig I think, that she likes Yaoi and Yuri couples and said on a forum that she dislikes Kairi and likes Xion as I've previously stated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back