• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dgdx218

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dgdx218

Zack?

I doubt it since the FF characters usually have little to no impact on the on the overall plot of KH. When you think about it the only characters who can wield a keyblade are characters that are original to KH (with the exceptions being Mickey and Yen Sid).
  2. dgdx218

Were the Heartless and Nobodies given the wrong names?

I know that Heartless are called heartless because they are pure evil and lack emotion. And Nobodies are called nobodies because they are nothing taken form. But would it make more literal sense if they had each other's name. Heartless=Nobody & Nobody=Heartless If you think about it, a...
  3. dgdx218

How would you like it implemented?

As 3D is the newest KH game it probably won't happen for a bit, but I would also like to see a re:Dream Drop Distance on the PS3,PS4, or the Wii U(as the game is on the 3DS).
  4. dgdx218

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

I agree that Terra did have the best story out of the three and it did remind me a lot of SWIII(my favorite out of the prequels). Next for me was Ventus because I find the whole x-blade thing pretty interesting, but the rest was pretty boring. He also seemed liked the center of BbS, as he had a...
  5. dgdx218

Returning Magic for KH3

What spells from any past game would you like to see return in KH3? The main stays do not count(cure, fire, thunder, etc.), because I am sure they will return. For me, I would like to see Balloon from DDD return as it was one of the most useful spells in that game. Spark from DDD would also be...
  6. dgdx218

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

For me it was Wakka from KH 1, if you count it as a boss fight. He was just so...ugh. I know he is far from the hardest boss in ANY of the games but he was hard for me. Out of the four kids (Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, and Riku) he was the hardest because I could never get the timing for hitting the...
Back