• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Devious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Devious

It's been a while, so I might as well make a thread like the others

It's been about two years since I've even peaked at this forum. I miss it, to be honest. All of the fun times in the RP section and the Intel Discussion board. I noticed that a few of you old timers are still active and a few of you are coming back. It's good to see the old names and plenty of...
  2. Devious

Help/Support ► Friendly Problem

Be persistent. I was somehow able to go from the eternal friend zone into a form of friends-with-benefits. It wasn't intentional is the thing. Just harmless flirtation here and there. If you show that you have an intense interest then you can just keep up the flirtatious attitude. Keep it up and...
  3. Devious

Help/Support ► THIS IZ TUFF..bob saget.

Has already been said in a way, but I hope this helps. When I was in high school, this scenario was unavoidable. It happened so often that I decided to instigate a rule within my closer group of friends. If it has been longer than a year since the relationship between your friend and the person...
  4. Devious

Help/Support ► Is it me or is it me expecting when I shouldn't?

I want you to know, sorafan, that every person has their own expectations. My best friend respects what I do and shows it, but he does not return the favor when I go the extra mile to help him out. It's how the person perceives their world. It is possible that your friends either don't realize...
  5. Devious

Help/Support ► Grandparents with Alzheimer's

I work at a Natural Foods store and am thinking that a Holistic herb might be a good way of at least supporting healthy memory in your grandmother. I'm not saying it will cure it (reference DSHEA, FDA restrictions on natural and holistic medicinal claims and contraband), but there are a few...
  6. Devious

Converting .ogg to .mp3

Songs in .ogg format are a little difficult to play and so I require a good conversion program. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should use? I would prefer free usage, if possible. .ogg is so annoying... Good, but annoying...
  7. Devious

Aldous Huxley: Brave New World, Ape and Essence, etc.

Has anyone found these books by Aldous Huxley to be not only amazing, but philosophical in a way due to the fact that they have a meaning outside of the actual text of the book. I'm currently reading Ape and Essence and have not quite discovered it's true meaning since I'm still reading it, but...
  8. Devious

Help/Support ► TD actually needs help... Joy...

Things have just taken a turn for the worse, unfortunately. My mother no longer wants me to stay at her house because I never called her last night. Now I'm stuck staying at my father's. If things continue to worsen I will become emancipated from my mother and father. I plan to prove them both...
  9. Devious

It's fine, you tried your best. Even suggesting something helps. It broadens ideas and relinquishes beginning assumptions to leave only the true answer visible to the eye. In short: you've helped to solving my trouble.
  10. Devious

That won't work. He's got a college fund for me, feeds me, clothes me (rarely buys clothes or asks if I need them), bought me a car that I'm paying back, et all. He's barely caring enough to prevent himself from getting negligence on him. He's not abusive physically, and mentally is difficult to...
  11. Devious

My father doesn't seem to want to support me, or even identify me as his son anymore. He looks at me as if he wants to disown me. I want to be emancipated from him so he can go on with his life without me in his way. However, emancipation will remove me from my mother's life as well. She wants...
  12. Devious

Fanfiction ► Of Vice and Virtue: Pandora's Legacy

Greed, what a strange little boy, quite comical though. I enjoyed reading how he trailed off into his own little world of trinkets and rocks and the like. His fear of Lust's wrath is noted by the reader, which is key to show his ferocity when severely angered. I give it an 8/10 because it is a...
  13. Devious

Vista Sound Issues

Windows Vista on the computer I'm currently using is having issues with its sound. One day it just cut out without warning. I need to fix it, any ideas? When I click on the volume control in the taskbar it says, "No Audio Output Device is Installed."
  14. Devious

Help/Support ► Well =/

Remember Fus3, you're young. Things will not be a happily-ever-after Disney movie. This is life, you need to understand that when your heart tells you it's time, you need to listen or you will be miserable and have that weight on you for so long. Giving up one you thought you loved is hard, I...
  15. Devious

Help/Support ► ~KHI's Help & Support Thread~

Dark has some good advice, as far as the alcohol goes, I can help with that (many times of being drunk on this kid's end). Usually when alcohol is involved, this kind of crap happens. Especially this kind of drama, it's not rare, believe me. When most girls get drunk, they usually... Have...
Back