• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Destruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

BBS Story, what i think

that secret ending is fake... or something close to fake.... i realy dont understand why this site has more people, the people here are assholes and should burn in the deepest corner of Kingdom Hearts!!! i guess i wont have to show you guys any of the vids about Days that havent been leaked...
  2. D

BBS Story, what i think

hmm.... so its true, te people here really do believe what they think of by themselves. i like the other forum much more.
  3. D

BBS Story, what i think

waz up! this is what me thinks about the story ok starting..............now i think that Terra gave into the darkness, and so DS was born. Then Ven wouldnt believe that the DS was Terra, so he went on a journey of his own to find Terra, when he found him, Terra attacked him, but Ven refused...
  4. D

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

thats like asking if Aqua is the new Kairi... i got nothing.
  5. D

something i noticed

oh, well then, that sucks
  6. D

something i noticed

the clothes are her armor??? what happens if the armor gets heavy and she wants to take it off??
  7. D

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

COOL!!!! mroe hot KH girls!!!!!! looks like i gotta buy a DS now!!!
  8. D

Secret ending

to see if u got all the world, just go on the all worldsmap, the the wold map with gummi, and is a world doesnt have a mickey head by it, yo need to see whtt else u need to do
  9. D

Who's this Org member in Coded?

its Anikan Skywalker he has a cloak after he turns to the dark side. so in BBS, they will be using Star Wars, and it will play a hug role. the Death Star thing will be built to destroy Kingdom Hearts. Anikan is going around and fining all those who can stop the future. bt fails and the death...
  10. D

Data World Confusion

whats up with all these double threads??
  11. D

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

i still wanna lpay as the hot girl
  12. D

Just curious.......

he was sleepin, his heart wasnt workin at full speed, so his hair wasnt growing at full speed. it was growing a milimetter a month or something close to that
  13. D

Sephiroth Stratageis

lowest i beat him is lvl 35,with Oblivion... not hard, just dont die
  14. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 NTSC/UC CB/AR Codes

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 NTSC/UC CB/AR Codes (WHOEVER WANTS CODES, THIS IS THE THREAD 4 Y i love battle lvl deadly! its so fun! especiialy with no exp!!!!! SUPRE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. D

A 358/2 Days Article in Nintendo Magezine

yes, a mod can close this thread. and should
Back