• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by destinys fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reforged

Sorry for double posting but no one is here posting... ?:confused:? where is everyone??? :( and plz update, its really interesting :D
  2. D

interesting... btw how long r u expecting this to be??
  3. D

ur pretty good at writing CS. the part where shandrok didnt hav control over sora was funny :D even tho u prolly didnt mean it ti be :rolleyes:
  4. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

It's over... Cool ending GC!! :D !!!! *sniffs in backround* !!!! (omfg... its over...)!!! Good job on the fanfic GC, i hope u can come back someday and write us another one!!! (Please) xD
  5. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Well im sad and happy for the last part to the story..:( :D in the end it turned out to be a great fanfic, good job GC xD
  6. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

NOO!!! GC's gone.. :( do yah no when he's coming bak??
  7. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

The SUSPENSE!! The TENSION!!!! The last episode is next??? no!!! dun wan it to end... its been to long... :(
  8. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

xD to funny! where's every1??? :(
  9. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

sora and kairi would win that 1 million dollar prize :) good chapter GC.
  10. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Sora and Yuna r the same age??? what age is that!?!?!
  11. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

OMG i want good chocolates that r only 25cents!!
  12. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LoL kairi coulda used the airplane tho :eek: and the stories not over cuz u decided to post em by parts xD but it terrifys me that i dont no when itll end... cuz i dunno how many parts there are :(
  13. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

NOOO!!!!! ...the...last...chapter...!!! this fanfic is to good GC!!! :( and its over!! but atleast theres one last episode to go through :D
  14. D

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

xD cant w8 till next chapter!! and to think... its almost over... :(
Back