• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Destiny_Seeker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

you stop talking crap and YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHEN YOU BOLD/UNDERLINE/ USE LARGE FONTS!!!!!.. btw that pitiful thread you created about being lonely just a while ago.. i wonder why exactly it is that you don't have any friends..maybe because it's because you're a pompous, negative...
  2. D

i'm reading it because it's a RE EDIT of the fan fiction that was already great but is being made even better because she's become an even better writer over the last two years and its fun to read the fic i loved so much again in a new way. and you don't know anything about the majority of the...
  3. D

see that acien12? this fic has obviously had a major affect on most anyone who used to read it.. there's a reason it was so popular and still is. K&S i'm waiting no so patiently for the next chapters.. you know chapter 8 is my favorite :thumbsup:
  4. D

Okay well you didn't read it when it first came out.. I did so I know everything that is going to happen next.. and it is the greatest.. plus its the majority opinion anyways.
  5. D

ahh I can't believe I missed this! It was incredible K&S this is the best fic ever!
  6. D

I won't beat you but I really want you get to post it tonight!!
  7. D

I'm excited K&S!! You know I'll be here to read it!
  8. D

WOO HOO! New chappy tomorrow or sunday??? It's gunna ROCK!
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Pirates of the Caribbean ~*Endless Road*~

Awesome, I love POTC.. good descriptions as well..I'll keep reading.
  10. D

Fanfiction ► FF7: Angel's Child

Hmm.. I love FFVII, and I guess for your first fan fiction this is nice, but my suggestion would be to lengthen your chapters and work on being more literate. I'll continue to read this though to see where it goes..
  11. D

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

This is a good start, you give some pretty nice descriptions. I'll be reading more.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Good chapter! I like this fic, I'll keep reading!
  13. D

Whoops, sorry gamergirl89! I'll give you credit don't worry! That tag you made is wayy cool!
  14. D

OooOOo awesome! Im gonna make a pressie out of it since I like my Cloud sig too much to change it right now but I still want to support this incredible ff...post the new chappie soon K&S i can't take much longer!
  15. D

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

I read the whole thing...Why?
Back