• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Desron_7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

3D and the X-Blade

Knowing how much Nomura loves making Kairi sit around in a cage my bet is that will happen...
  2. D

3D and the X-Blade

If absolute purity is the case, I wonder what would happen if Kairi fought Xehanort? Potential reason for a hostage situation in KH3?
  3. D

3D and the X-Blade

So Sora is often considered to be almost pure light. Riku has accepted the darkness as his weapon. If the fight at the end of 3D, do we think they could unintentionally form the X-Blade?
  4. D

*spoilers?* Birth by Sleep Intro (Proposed) English Version

Um you do know simple and clean is the theme song for KH1, right? Well Utada Hikaru sang "Hikari" for the japanese release, and "Simple and Clean" for the english one. Utada refuses to sing for square nowadays, so theyve been recycling her songs.
  5. D

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

So according to you guys, Sora and Riku were home for like a week or two before Mickey made some huge discovery and sent them a letter? I think the scene at the end of KH II takes place a year later, and the scene in the secret ending is like a day or two after that. And for those debating...
  6. D

Could somebody tell me whats going on chronologically

It seems like after the exams, Terra leaves and starts visiting worlds. He visits most places first, and Aqua visits last.
  7. D

Ven's Scenario

The thing on top is the mobile in Soras bedroom. The one he stares at while thinking about what Kairi told him.
  8. D

Yen sid's a master!!!

Just thought I'd point out that Yen Sid taught Mickey to use a keyblade. He would kind of need one if he were to train someone
  9. D

Yen sid's a master!!!

That entire scene is supposed to be like how Mickey takes Yen Sids hat in Fantasia. In BBS, he takes Yen Sids Keyblade and star fragment instead, but feels guilty and returns it.
  10. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

Terra and MX conversation= MIND FUCKING BLOWN Ansem and Aqua conversation=MIND FUCKING BLOWN Cameos-Xion =MIND FUCKING BLOWN Ven and Terra at LoD=MIND FUCKING BLOWN Destiny Island Conversation=MIND FUCKING FUCKED UP EXPLOSION
  11. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

The secret ending vid thats posted on youtube, its little icon thing..... ....HAS XION. DAMMMMMIIIITTTT!!!!!!
  12. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

Anyone Japanese Fluent? Whats the text at the very end say?
  13. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

My big question is why the hell Vanitas has Kingdom Key
  14. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

Young Sora's stain glass area is so cute! Its full of stain glass toys!
  15. D

SECRET ENDING!!!

Sora and Riku are sitting on the beach talking about something. As they walk away Sora sheds a tear, but is suprised when he notices it. Theres a clip of Ven in RoA. Ansem the Wise, Braig and Dilan find Terranort at Radiant garden. Aqua wanders through kingdom hearts looking fatigued. She...
Back