• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Desecrated Pulse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Melee Match : Stray Shot Varkam

I'm challenging anyone who chooses to take me on to a melee match, with a character made recently. He's not "magical" so, of course, I'm calling for a melee match. You all know the rules of the forum, so I won't bother to add them. If you want, you can choose the scene. I'll post my template...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Encoded

The story in itself is very interesting, though it does leave me wondering if we've been given the main story plot yet, or was it simply alluded to. At any rate, perhaps you should hurry with the next chapter, so the watchers aren't just left hanging. You have some exquisite detail, even though...
  3. D

Where two paths cross

I'm searching for a challenger, anyone who is up to for a match I'll be more than willing to face. I'll post up my template after I get a challenger lined up.Rules:~ No PPing and GMing~ Refer to rule number one
  4. D

Refferals?

One of the few questions I had about this place that I couldn't find an answer to. What is a refferal? and, what are they good for?
  5. D

>_> <_< :|

'Ey, just joined the other day, and felt like actually posting.So um....I'm new here, don't see much else important to say here, commence with the welcoming and crap.
Back