• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Demynx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Sepiroth killed me with 1 Hp. :l

For some reason I got him down too 1 Hp, but every time I hit him nothing happens and I die. x.x
  2. D

Where can I find the KH Manga in the internet?

:confused: I've been searching forever and can't find it, also Which Chapters do Zexion and Lexeaus appear? :P
  3. D

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

That looks so tasty!!!!!! P:
  4. D

The Name Game

Very easy. The rules are to just use the last letter of a real life name that to top poster used. Like So: Susan - Nathan I'll start. Amanda
  5. D

Hello!

Hi, as obvious I love Kingdom Hearts and own all the games that came out in America, and If your asking if I'm a demynx fan: Nope. I had this name sence Kingdom Hearts I! :P I just put Dem from my sister's name Demi and ynx from jynx sence she is a jynx to me! >.< Anyways I hope showing my love...
  6. D

Organization XIII Data Battles

Thanks for the post guys.
  7. D

The 2nd Battle with Riku

I'm having a hard time with Riku (Or Ansem) Is there any sort of strategy besides hack and slash mercilesly? Because its not working! EDIT: I beat the game on Wednsday April 11th, 2007.
  8. D

Organization XIII Data Battles

If anyone is interested I found all the organization Data Battles, Defeated. 1# Xemnas (Form 1) : YouTube - KH2FM- Xemnas Data 1st Form (Critical Mode) 1# Xemnas (Form 2) : YouTube - KH2FM- Xemnas Data 2nd Form (Critical Mode) 2# Xigbar: YouTube - KH2FM- Xigbar Data (Critical Mode) 3#...
Back