• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by demonick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

News ► Jim Meskimen to replace Dan Castellaneta as "Genie" in Future Games

I find it kind of odd that there are so many people surprised over the money issue. Remember, Disney couldn't afford Robin Williams for the original movie; he actually agreed to take a major pay cut in order to do it though, on the conditions that they not use his voice recordings for anything...
  2. D

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

Well here's a thought... wasn't the X-Blade left, er, in pieces? Y'know, KK and KK-D? So wouldn't it feasibly require more than 'dark heart' + 'light heart' to just summon it? Wouldn't it require someone to join the two halves first?
  3. D

[Definite Spoilers for Ven Story] Identity crisis going on here...

Sorry, guess I was getting too ramble-y. Just talking about all the different people that have absorbed other people into their heart or psyche or whatever. But what I was also saying was that, why would Sora's voice and appearance be identical to Vanitas (again, sans the coloration)? It...
  4. D

[Definite Spoilers for Ven Story] Identity crisis going on here...

So I've heard it said that Sora's heart is like a giant nesting doll, what with all the other people he's got stuffed in there, and that just keeps getting more and more true... I'm just trying to sort all the latest connections out... So, Ventus was originally MX's apprentice or something...
  5. D

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

Well, technically speaking, Alice shouldn't be a Princess of Heart anyways. She's kind've mischievous and at times self-centered. Like most children. :) She herself says: 'Good advice. If I listened earlier, I wouldn't be here. But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good...
  6. D

Sanctuary Remix

I remember a little while back, someone did a really talented (and I believe sped up) remix of Sanctuary. I've heard it used in various AMVs, but I'm also having trouble tracking down just the audio. Would anyone know where it's possible to get a copy of it?
  7. D

Okay, I must ask:

And I apologize profusely for having to do so beforehand. Yeah, it's a dumb question. What happened to the Character Hurt/Heal thread? I searched back several days past a date I know it was still here and open... So, what, deleted? Closed?
  8. D

Better 1000 Heartless Fight

What the heck is a Behamut? Sounds like a cross between Bahamut and Behemoth. :D Though yes, everyone seems to be in agreement on the fact that the 1000HC needs improvement.
  9. D

Possibilities For KH3 Worlds- Your Thoughts

All right, this isn't intended to be a thread where I spew out what worlds I want to see in KH3. (Or where other people do the same, for that matter. ;) ) Anyways, that's my theory, and that's where this differs from other 'KH3 worlds' threads. Simply, I'd like to discuss what worlds you think...
  10. D

things in kh that kh2 missed.

One thing that you get in KH2 that's nice are the Get bonuses after major battles. And of course, obvious things like, revisiting worlds because it's in the plot liine, not just to get a few missed items; filling out Jiminy's journal actually serves a purpose (annoying and impossible as it...
  11. D

Mickey's Letter

"Dear Sora- The Door to the Light is in the Castle of Saint ARRGGH ~" Maybe he died while he was writing it! ^_^ Brownie points to anyone who gets the reference.
  12. D

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

I dunno, I like playing Roxas a lot more, even though Sora's a very cool character. Roxas seems to have more depth to him, that, and, it's new— he's an all new character to discover the intricacies of.
  13. D

KH II Songs and more

Yeah... that's five seconds long.
  14. D

Kingdom Hearts2 summons

I think you can't summon Simba because he is an actual character this time around— now that he's got his world back, he's got other stuff to do. And Pongo was only a rumor/concept, I believe.
  15. D

another side of riku

he didn't so much lose his heart, as his body got taken over.
Back