• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DELTA152

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Release Date for English 358/2 Days Apparently Given by Gamestop

Well I was just looking through all the "best sellers" of gamestop's DS section. And I happened to see Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. It says "Pre-order Ships 8/31/2009". Yah I know this might have already been posted...but meh...I'm lazy. Proof: Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days -...
  2. D

Possible theory of who axle's

Possible theory of who axle was before he was a nobody What I mean I think I figured out who axle was before he was a nobody. And I know his whole half's name is Ale but I think I might have actually found him(maybe they lied about his name being Ale). In Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core( there...
  3. D

Ask the KHinsider Staff: Birth by Sleep Trailer

Does BBS still include other Disney characters and Final Fantasy Characters? Because from what I've seen in the screens the only thing related to Disney and Final fantasy are the worlds.
  4. D

easy way to defeat sephiroth

Uh...you should always have berserk for sephy. It just helps trust me. You get in alot of hits without him being able to attack back. You can get like 1 meter-1 1/2 meters out of him.
  5. D

Kingdom Hearts 5 a new Organization (might have some KH1 and KH 2 spoilers)

Organization Infinity with signups. This is a role playing game that takes place 2 games after Kingdom Hearts 2. There is a storyline that says what happens in 3 and 4 (no it's not what ACTUALLY happens). Anyways there will always be more and more heartless and nobodies and eventually stronger...
  6. D

Wow I finally get why it's called proud mode

I finally decided not to be a wimp like a year ago and do proud mode so I could see the secret ending without having to do all the pain in the ass stuff. So I am at the part right before the last boss battle and I actually feel proud of myself! But I always found the last boss really easy on my...
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

KH: Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Insider
  8. D

Who is the person in Olympus?

Hmmm...ok( I wonder if they might have had to use a voice actor replacement or something, he might have been busy or something, the real demyx actor I mean)
  9. D

k thanks for that pic, but Ven looks liek he is bigger than roxas so it could be possible. And I'm going to leave it at that. And sorry it's just that I am a little absent minded EDIT: I have another idea. You know how donald and goofy are in evry game, even in friend cards in COM? well what...
  10. D

Who does Roxas look at?

Either of the three could make since, and if it was any of the three it 's not like it would bring up theorys, here are explanations: Axel: Summoned TT, trying to capture roxas. Riku: Making sure Roxas doesn't kill him self, just like when he entered the mansion riku came and fought off the...
  11. D

goto kh-wids.net, their voices are deferent, I mean unless Demyx is going through puberty....
  12. D

No I'm not talking about the guy who stole the coin (Demyx am I right?) I am talking about when you are first going to see hades when you don't have the coin you see someone in a hood running away and saying "Run away!" and it sounds like a girl, some people would say it's demyx but it isn't the...
  13. D

How do you know for sure that it is aquas? Oh and sorry for not using their names I ussually get them mixed up so I didn't want to confuse anyone.
  14. D

I have a theory involving Ven, the scans, and the FM+ secret ending: Ok in the scans a guy looking exactly like Roxas is wearing a armored suit, and it appears that this person looking like Roxas can summon someone out of himself(the brown haired guy who is holding Roxas, who passed out). Now...
  15. D

An Idea about Terra-Xehanort

Alright first lets start off with saying: THIS IS NOT MY IDEA(EDIT: well part top half about Ansem, Xehanort, and Xemnas, was not my idea, but I just kept going so most of this idea is mine actaully)! I just heard this idea along time ago and thought that people should here it because to me it...
Back