• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Don't remind me. You horrible people keeping Legend of Korra and all these other programs all to yourselves for months D:<

Meelo is an odd ball...I fear what would happen if he ever got his hands on some good old cactus juice. Can you imagine the carnage that would cause? XD
    Bolin is my favourite so far.
    Meh the UK hasn't even had a premiere...we don't even have an air date yet :c So online viewing for me :D

I do not deny this godly knowlegde *_* The Voice.

Got a favourite character yet?
    I know! I haven't been online in ages >_<
    If I was here for the Korra hype I would probably have exploded from hype overload xD (I've been hyped for so many things this year)
    The magical place that is tumblr~ The one I'm using now is made by a user named thetalesofbasingse.
    yeah I understand lol just messing. DId you see Edgemavericks dance videos?

HERE

have to tip my hat to him, he has balls to share that in FI.
    Haha, I forgot to post back in the MK thread. I think I was the last one to post anyways...Just wanted to say, thanks for the races. You are really good!

Pedro and you really nailed me with items. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat. xD
    Alrighty, just make sure to tell everyone later then. Just so it adds right away.

I guess we shall see you in about fifty minutes then. :D
    Yeah, the Wii ones are just there to send messages on the Wii and crap. Nothing really else.

Hmm, would be good if you added Pedrocs if you haven't already. Since he is the one that hosts the room. Still, you have me as a friend, so you can just join in the room by clicking on me later. Once it starts. xD
    Lol, I don't know what he's talking about! You don't need to give out your Wii friend code to play Mario Kart.
    So long as you gave us your Mario Kart Wii FC, that's all we needed. Which you did, because I have you as a friend there on my list of friends.

He probably just wanted to add you as a friend on the actual Wii not the game. ^^;;;
    Haha, I don't quite get what you are saying? I mean, I know you added us already before, I have you as a friend. Are you saying you want to add us on another license? It should be the same way, so long as you gave us the other fc, and we added it?

Lol, I have no idea what his time is. Tis in Europe. I'm guessing 7 ish your time, 4 ish mine. xD
    Well, we are playing in an hour in a half. So, that's when we will be active!

Hmm, give it to Pedrocs. He's on right now, I'm sure he would add it in if you asked. After you add him and shiz. ^^
    Yo dude. Please tell me you will be able to join us in the MKWii session later? We kinda need you guys to do so. Two to three people isn't enough. xD

If you can't that's fine, but we would really love it if you could. c:
    the.walking.dead.s02e12.720p.hdtv.x264-compulsion.mkv | SockShare

this should work if you haven't already seen it rofl
    Watch Online Videos Streaming
    See if this works for you. I'm not too sure about the quality though.
    Hah, alright then.

Post in it tomorrow or whenever. I'm usually always down for a race/battle on the Wii one. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back