• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Delsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's very true :c It would be nice.

Oh I know someone who's taking the SAT too and is a junior, just to see what score they get. It does suck though that you have to do it before finals. My finals are all this week and then I get out on Thursday so I AM SUPER EXCITED. I just have to study my brains out each night. It will all be forgotten once you start summer :D

I'm going to Florida again for this club called HOSA on the 19 which is probably the most eventful and fun thing I'll be doing this summer, considering I'll be doing Drivers Ed, and then Marching Band camp after that :/
    Yeah I bet Trey just got busy with everything he was doing in college and stuff. Who knows if he'll come back >_>

But yeah, I've been here like 3 years now? Jesus. Anyways, what have you been up to?
    :c I know, it's been forever, but school's almost over, and I'm ready to hang out here again :3

I've seen it, I just miss the old gang but ever since there were dumb arguments and crap and I left cause of life, the people I really liked to talk to disappeared. I'm not really accepting towards the new people anyways haha but it's good to talk to you again! I thought you left too!
    I really don't feel like going through pages to find it, but here's the person's Tumblr who posted it: The cycle of the Avatar began anew.
    So don't be all judge-y with that. You think I'm Lil Wayne? Nah, I ain't that cancer. My rap isn't about all of that stuff.

Is your avatar Osama bin Laden in form of A lobster dancing?
    Especially considering I became better at rapping and I gained $50 in that break from the internet...
    No. I'm doing what Ethy said, exercising in increments without sacrificing anything like the Internet.
    Wonderful. I realized after a month of leaving that I didn't have any exercise equipment and I was only sitting around with my thumb up my ass. At the rate I was going, it would have been years before I came back.
    The laughable graphics is part of Doctor Who's charm though :p (obviously wouldn't say no to great graphics though)
    If they did the eighth doctor then they would have to show us the time war which would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a movie about the time war...you know what they should just do that.
    That's far away enough that I can pretend it doesn't exist(I am so in the denial phase right now).
    The fan rage will be glorious if the movie is horrible though *.* I just hope that the writers they get are fans of Doctor Who so maybe just maybe the movie will be ok and hey it can't be as bad as Dragonball: Evolution or The Last Airbender...right?
    It will not be as great as the original britsh version even if it is 'good' :p Oh and if you guys come within a metre of Doctor Who I swear I will go other there and destroy every last one of you ^_^
    You Americans have a habbit of stealing our shows and remaking them into largely inferior versions. I think jealousy of our great ideas is the reason behind you keeping stuff from us for months
    And it really shouldn't give me this small amount of glee at getting something before you guys...but it does @w@

I think of Bolin as a mix of Sokka and Aang. Sokka's humour and Aang's optimism and happy go luckyness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back