• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deimos's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Deimos
    Deimos reacted to purgatory's post in the thread Trust is [NOT] Resolute with Like Like.
    As the heartless began to disappear, the all out battles finally broke out between the dark wielders and some of the resolutes still in...
  • Deimos
    Deimos replied to the thread Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute.
    Nothing has changed dramatically, but I did edit the parts of my post as mentioned above.
  • Deimos
    Deimos replied to the thread Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute.
    My post is unfortunately in several ways incomplete. There's an entire internal conversation Saebyeolbe has with Shiki at the moment he...
  • Deimos
    Deimos reacted to Just Dari's post in the thread Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute with Love Love.
    Really hope Lumine appreciates that post Deimos, because I found it to be a phenomenal read. Well done!
  • Deimos
    Deimos replied to the thread Trust is [NOT] Resolute.
    Sae had gone silent. Aberrations and what looked to be the very fabric of space was beginning to retreat from right in front of them...
  • Deimos
    Deimos reacted to Piercing Light's post in the thread Trust is [NOT] Resolute with Like Like.
    A memory resurfaced as her head pounded. A memory of the day The Master had found her. It was thanks to The Master that she’d found...
  • Deimos
    Deimos commented on Lumine's profile post.
    Take your time Lumine ;)
  • Deimos
    Deimos reacted to Lumine's post on Deimos's profile with Like Like.
    Sorry I haven't sent a reply yet on your pm, I couldn't get around to finishing it (it's slightly lengthy) but I'll try and have it sent...