• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by decus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Remake??

i think it's safe to say that US will not get it unless we give them a reason to ship it here. i mean millions of copies of the first two were sold. what makes them think people won't buy this one. i mean two for one deal with bonus content. no KH fan can resist. i say we give them a reason to...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Memory Strings

here is the second chapter so far. i have another paint program image so forgive me i'm horrible with coloring. i only wish i had a scanner. anyway this chapter involves sora and the gang, enjoy :D Chapter 2: Broken Peace Elsewhere on an island in a different world a young girl drew the...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Once Upon a Nightmare (a Vampire Knight fanfiction)

i find your writing enjoyable and easy to get attached to. it's like when your really enjoying a vloume of something and then you can't wait until then next one comes. but i have a personal question for you? did you love Wicked?
  4. D

Summon LVLing

i always used timeless river cheat in order to level up my summons or my forms. that always worked for me but timeing is crucial.
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Memory Strings

i hope you all enjoy my fan fiction of KH. this story takes place right after KH2 so that should give you some perspective on what the time frame is. Prologue: Only the beginning Our hearts are connected to one another with invisible threads of memories. The thicker the threads, the stronger...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

that was a great chapter :D
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Sealed Memories

for anyone who was reading this i have to delay the story because my net connection is getting disconnected tomorrow. so i'm sorry if anyone was reading it, once i get it back i'll start it up and continue the story. sorry and i'll be back as soon as i can. ttfn
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

i like the mystery your putting up around Kai thats good. i can't wait to read more :D
  9. D

okay then here is the second chapter, please respond when finished :D Chapter 2: Restless Sora & the Relentless Orion On the mainland across from Destiny Islands was the home of Sora. Sora woke up to a beautiful sunrise to wake him from his sleep. There was only one problem with waking up...
  10. D

thanks for the responce. i was getting worried that no one would like it, i can't wait to write the second chapter now :D
  11. D

okay then, here is the first chapter of the story. i'll post one pic of the main character and his troublesome sidekick. i hope you enjoy this. Chapter 1: The Hollow and the Prisoner Orion the Hollow runs in the dark of night across a grassy field to the only one who can help him gain his...
  12. D

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fan Fiction Name: Kingdom Hearts Sealed Memories Rating: PG at least Genre: Fantasy Link:http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=70255 Extra Notes: the story takes place 3 months after KH 2 so spoilers are inevitable. chapters will be updated depending on responces and time wise.
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Memories of Sora

freaky, this is getting better with every chapter :D i can't wait for the next chp Ansem
  14. D

this is my first fan fic for KH or anything else. i hope you all enjoy it :D Hidden in the darkness another foe awaits our hereos...their adventures are far from over... but a new hero will join them... and a familiar friend will emerge to answer a call of hope for all worlds.... and those who...
  15. D

Hello

hi my user name is Decus Q but i just go by Decus. i came to this site because i love the world of Kingdom Hearts. i play the first and second but never finished the COM game. i also have been looking over the fan fics and art work and i have to say i'm more than impressed. its going to be hard...
Back