• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DecentPrincess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

New Scans?

Hey, thanks a lot, they all are awesome.
  2. D

Journals?

hmmm...I think I should agree with you. It's in every game so it should be in it too!
  3. D

Terra/Xehanort poll

hmmm.it's hard to tell, but I think that Xeahnort might be Terra
  4. D

spoiling

I might spoil myself just a bit.!
  5. D

hey guys i thought you would like to know

A snuggie?? But still looks comfy!
  6. D

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

Roxas vs. Twilight Thorn, Sora, Donald Goofy vs. Xaldin and Sora, Donald Goofy vs. Demyx
  7. D

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Thanks a lot! The Terra and Aqua fight seems awesome, so they are kinda using Hikari again??
  8. D

What world do you think you will like the most

Enchanted Dominion, Deep Space and Castle of Dreams
  9. D

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

I h'd say Master Xeahnort of course.
  10. D

Favorite Focus

I think I will say Terra's Focus :D:D
  11. D

What will be unlocked?

I am not too sure but maybe some kind of secret ending I guess...
  12. D

So what do you think about riding keyblades?

I don't think it's gonna be too good but it still sounds better (not than the Gummi ship)
  13. D

High Quality Screens From Famitsu.Com

Hey thanks a lot for the HQ scans And kid Kairi is looking a lot better than the big Kairi!
  14. D

LARXENE!!

It took me a lot of time to beat her maybe more than a month She was really a hard time for me too
  15. D

Miley Dances Like Crazy

Miley was seen with Lady Gaga meeting the Queen of England. Here's video that shows Miley dancing like crazy to the song Bad Romance behind the scenes. YouTube - Miley does the Bad Romance!
Back