• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by deathbykeyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

play as

A Neo Shadow most definentaly!
  2. D

Gummi Ship what do youu think? :)

YAY! new gummie ship crap! One time when i was flyin the gummie ship in KH1 1 did absablootly nithing and i wasnt hit whonce! that toltally sucks! I hope the gummie ship flight is hard! XP
  3. D

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

I do a quick a review of KH1 and KHCoM, and I play Star Wars Battlefront 2 just to blow up those rebel scum, and Ratchet Deadlocked cause I like teh Lombax cause I dont know why!
  4. D

Have you been Spoiled?

I have to admit it i have given in to some spoilers but i refuse to see the secret ending! ^.^'
  5. D

Favorite New World

What do you think will be your favorite new KH world? Mines probable going to be Steamboat Willie or Lion King:D
  6. D

KH Trivia!!!

ok trivia time who is the unknown in the secret place before destiny islands disappeared into the darkness?:confused: :confused: :confused:
  7. D

Monstro: heartless help!

if you keep running out of cards get a lot of cp and and put like 2-3 potions in your deck they will reload your attack cards really quickly:D:D:D
  8. D

PS3 vs. Xbox360

ok i would choose the ps3 because its gonna have a graphics engine 20x better than the xbox360:D :D :D
  9. D

Light, Dark or Twilight?

ok i would choose darkness cause ins so cool....................................:D
  10. D

how do you reset your rpg profile?

i despritly need my rpg prfile reset can i do that?:confused:
  11. D

Favorite Halo vehicle

mine is the ghost...:D the tank makes cpmbat to easy the banshi can't hold still so its hard to aim at people on the ground
  12. D

Another FF Trivia!!!!!!!

ok hear is some trivia for yu in FF9 where do you find ozma and how do you get it to fight yu?:confused: :confused: :confused:
  13. D

Create your own KH2 character

name=Ethan Gender=male Age=14 Hair Color=dirty blonde eye color=light blue skin=slightly tan appearance=shaggy hair, black hoody, baggy jeans, gray shoes, 5 feet tall, and weighs 110 pounds alliance=darkness weapons=dual weilding oblivion and heart unlocker background=once was an...
  14. D

Whats your favorite world?

my favorite world is halloween town cause sora looks awesome:D :D :D
  15. D

favorite halo 2 weapon

ok my favorite halo 2 weapon is the energy sword
Back