• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DeathByKeyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

This is not real gameplay. The gauges in the HUD do not change and the fighting seems way too scripted. They probably just made this to go with the trailer and show us what gameplay will eventually look like. I still have hope that the final game will replace the characters with their older...
  2. D

Nintendo power holiday 2010 issue!!

wait a sec. isn't it the holiday issue? i've subscribed for a few years and i never get this one in the mail. is there a subscriber issue?
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts 3D fighting system (Discussion)

Good ideas, but i'd prefer if you could use the high level commands, they were just harder to get. for example, some of the commands require 3 or more commands to be melded.
  4. D

IGN's reasons to the DS isn't dead

Ign recently posted another Recoded update. No new info or videos, but they did include it on a list of games that are going to carry the DS for he remainder of it's lifespan. Pretty high praise if you ask me. The Kingdom Hearts series is already confusing enough with its character...
  5. D

new video on ign.

i don't know if this video has been posted elsewhere, but ign recently updated their recoded page with this video: Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded - Mysterious Page Gameplay Video - DS - IGN
  6. D

Keyblade Stances...

ya i really like the fact that ven's is different. aqua just looks bored.
  7. D

RE:coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again

Re: coded Showcased in Nintendo Power... Yet Again with sora. the avatars just sit there and look cute
  8. D

Kh3 Horde Mode

On my walk home from school today i got to thinking about kingdom hearts. More specifically, the 1000 Heartless Challenge (KH2) and the Defeat Countless Unversed events (BBS). These scripted battles are some of my favourite parts of the KH saga, but they are far too short. Nothing is as fun as...
  9. D

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise why do they have such a strong connection? i don't get why xehanort, ansem, xemnas, and the heartless would just keep going to the same worlds. its like they got OCD or something. you get beat, you try another world don't just go after the lamp once again.
  10. D

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise damn, shadowkey, you beat me to it. i never expected recoded to do as well because it is the most far removed from the plot of the rest of the series (IMO). it seems like it should sell better over here because squareenix has a few more months to hype the game.
  11. D

ENDS OF THE EARTH!

excellent job. i just finished Xaldin's Paladin+ spear from Days. i'll try and post it soon.
  12. D

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

good point. i'm gonna try it. and nice find, unknownkidz
  13. D

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

i really like the colour of ven's. if the other two had multiple shades as well they would be epic
  14. D

Unversed

its because they have really skinny bodies. there's no room for emblems.
  15. D

Does Anyone Else Dislike Using the PSP?

ya, the size and position of the analog stick is really annoying. when i was trying to beat all the racing minigame levels, my thumb got impossibly sore.
Back