• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ...your comp blew up for over half a year? D: Ah, well at least you're back now <3

Me? I'm doing fine like always :3 A bit stressed due to exam time, but it's okay. Moreover, I'm really looking forward to my next break :D
    Elloooooo! :3 I ish gewd. I ish writing that summary, which is a rather bit tedious. *___*;

How ish choooooo? :D!
    I can be on at school at some point. Lunch break, you see. :3 I hope you'll be on then.
    Aww, I like you too very much. <3

Kays, now my mom said that have to switch off the computer. >:
    Bye, luv! <3 *hugs tightly and kisses forehead*
    Well... No. I have swimming trainings till 9pm, and I can't come on after em. >:
    <333
    Well... I dun want to go to sleep early, but I have to. *glares at parents* >.<
    Yup, tomorrow is a new day. :D! *huggles*

Except...
    I will be on only in the morning.... And that's about... 8 and a half hours away. ;_;
    XDDD
    I guess I have to go soon-ish... It's over 9pm here, and I have school tomorrow. :/
    Not yet, though. I have maybe... 15 minutes?
    O_O
    Wow, that's scary. XD
    I can always eat. Or brush my teeth. That keeps "my lips occupied". :3
    Ah! Me nose! DX
    No, not really. :3 I can't be quiet. I talk all the time. XD

Blah blah blah, yada yada yaa.
    Lol, I don't have a boyfriend, have never had a boyfriend, and won't have a boyfriend in a long time. XD
    *hugs back* Thank yous. :3
    It's uhh... 8.07pm here. XD You're staying up for me? Aww, that's so sweet. <3
    I dunno.... We didn't check that, ._. I thought I would be able to poke myself with the needle, but then I went hysterical. XD

Sunday, you say? I'm not on during the weekend, I'm participating in this Finnish Championship competition for 17-year-olds an younger. In swimming. So yeah, I'm leaving on Friday afternoon and coming backing during the night between Sunday and Monday. >:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back