• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• xD
    Yeah, I hear such things quite often. Last year, me and a few classmates also started playing Mario Kart DS multiplayer quite often during class.

But shouldn't school have become a little harder for you actually in the past few years? I mean, you're close to graduation too, no?
    Lol, I know what you mean.

Breaks aren't what they used to be as a kid anymore. xD
    The only real advantage that breaks have nowadays is the longer sleep. :3

So I take it you've been having a lot of stress in school lately?
    Oh, that's nice. :D Hope to see you more often then from now on. xD

I'm doing pretty fine, thanks. Trying to enjoy my last weekend before school starts again. :3
    Have you still got holidays right now, or didn't you have any big Easter break?
    AFRO, YAYZ! XD
    My swimming is doing fien. :3 I have a gala next Sunday. Hope it goes well. XD
    o__o
    I'm a little surprised that you can reply so quickly even while it says you're offline.

Hmmm, DS games...
    I think I can forget about recommending TWEWY. That's normally the first answer you get blasted with as soon as you ask for recommendations on the DS anyway.
    I don't know, I don't really have that many DS games and since I feel that the DS is on a highway to mediocre shit, just like the Wii, I haven't been all to interested in the DS anymore actually.

However, if you're into fast paced action games (hard ones that require skill and offer a lot of challenge), then I can offer you the Mega Man ZX games (don't be fooled by the name, this is no kids game I can tell you xD).
    Otherwise, there's Trace memory and Advance Wars I could think of. You can just look up a few reviews or gameplay videos if you want to get a first impression on them. ^^
    Yes yes, that's the word I was looking for. xD

Well, I wish I could do something like that, too. I feel like I waste so much time everyday that I could use for better things. :/

I know a lot of people like that, including myself. It's actually quite funny to see how unsociable I've become compared to when I was younger. But that's life.
    Wow, that sounds like a lot for a person in our age. D:
    I couldn't imagine "waitressing" for such a long time at once. But you've at least got breaks in between, right? That would be crazy otherwise. xD

That's quite a relief, it can be very hard at times to get into a new class when you know nobody around you. I have to admit, you're probably a lot a braver than I am when it comes to that. x3
    I can imagine. So how do you think you'll manage with a whole new bunch of classmates and all? D:

280? That's not half bad. I could get my self a PS3 in two months with that. :3
    Do you think it's a sufficient amount for the time you actually work there?
    That's pretty remarkable. I don't think there are many people out there who'd take the trouble to do that out of their own free will, just to better their grades. ^_^
    Good luck with that. <3

Really? That's quite good. Do you earn a lot there?
    It's okaay. :3 *patpat*
    School, bleh. -______-;;

I'm good, we have our next vacation in three weeks. :)

These new smileys are pretty weird...
    Except this: :36: It's adorable! :D
    Really? Do you get a lot of schoolwork in the area where you live?

Just like about the other 50% of this forum, I have a cold, lol. ;__;
    So I guess I can't say I feel too good. Have been hanging around in bed most of the time, y'know? :D!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back