• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dclone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dclone

Ability Equip Guide?

Pardon me if this has posted, (I didn't see one stickied) but is there a guide anywhere for which abilities to have equipped for particular bosses? I know some people will turn certain abilities on or off, like combo pluses or negative combos or whatnot. Also, I see certain accessories like...
  2. Dclone

News ► Square Enix Holding TWEWY Vocalist Audition!

I'm in. Now all I need to do is be a Japanese person and move to Japan... :rolleyes:
  3. Dclone

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

Well that's just great. I wanted to at least fight Ansem again. He was a fun fight in both forms. Especially the second. Ah well. I suppose I'll try my hand at Critical Mode at some point. Never did try it w/KH2FM+
  4. Dclone

Did anyone think...?

I played on Proud Mode & the only final bosses I died against were once on Xemnas and once on the Anti Black Coat. Didn't dies once on either Ansem fight , YMX or the Armored Ventus Nightmare. I found them all fairly easy since I had high HP, every ability & fairly decent attack and magic commands.
  5. Dclone

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

This isn't so much a question about battling the bosses, rather getting to fight them. I went and beat Xemnas again, but when I went to Verge of Chaos and went to where the Anti Black Coat was, he didn't appear. So can you only fight YMX & the Armored Ventus Nightmare again when playing as Riku...
  6. Dclone

About Terra and Master Xehanort

Isn't Terra's current body Ansem SoD? My question is: when Ansem became a Heartless, what happened to Terra's heart? We know Ansem became his own Heartless, but Terra is left a mystery.
  7. Dclone

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

Ok, let's see if I can get all this straight. Ansem SoD give up his bodily form to travel through time & goes back to recruit YMX to do some recruiting of his own. Fast forward to KH3D where he, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar & Master Xehanort all exist. Since YMX's mission was to collect...
  8. Dclone

Forecast & Link Portals

Huh. That's odd. Because I looked at a guide online to make sure there wasn't a Flowbermeow in Prankster's Paradise for Riku & sure enough it wasn't. It was for Sora. And I was still playing as Riku when I looked at the forecast.
  9. Dclone

Forecast & Link Portals

I think I got the hang of it now. So if I was playing Riku's side & the "Next" Nightmare is a Zolephant in a world, that's Sora's portal, correct? Also, does it take a few Drops for a Special Portal to appear sometimes? I didn't find any in Country of the Musketeers for Riku on my last Drop. And...
  10. Dclone

Forecast & Link Portals

How exactly does this work? Do the Nightmare silhouettes correspond to the Special Portals? Let's say I complete a Link Portal in Traverse Town & the silhouette isn't blacked out anymore. I drop & next time I come back, it's still the same Nightmare. I don't completely understand the "Now"...
  11. Dclone

KH3D English Trailer Up!

What a nice treat to come back to after a few days. Thoughts: -Very pleased as always w/Paul St Peter's Xemnas. Love that man's work! -Sadly, Frollo sounds like Corey Burton's Yen Sid... -Axel, Roxas, & Riku all sound great -Is that Olivia voicing Quorra? Pleaseplesasepleasepleaseplease!! -If...
  12. Dclone

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So much WTF going on here. I'm very excited Flynn, Sam & Quorra are part of the Tron world. I will lose my s**t if my wife Olivia Wilde is voicing her character. And the end. Just....no words. No.....words.
  13. Dclone

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! The end of the trailer is interesting. Even & Ienzo are just lying there w/what looks like darkness coming from their bodies...seems like Braig is unconcerned w/that. Hmmm. And where are Dilan & Aeleus in all of this? More hmmmm. The most interesting part...
  14. Dclone

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

Meh. I enjoy getting spoiled a little bit. Plus it's driving me nuts.
  15. Dclone

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

If we get a new trailer, I hope it sheds some light on exactly how Ansem SoD and Xemnas are back. And if we get a Pixar world, I hope that is shown as well. Still, if the KH series has taught me anything, it's not to get my hopes up when expecting news. (Looking at you...
Back