• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Daxwren

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Daxwren

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Wow, this battle scene was good. What was amazing was the Lea and Isa chapters. Can't wait for more. Always watching out for more.
  2. Daxwren

Wow, just wow. It seems like I have been away too long, a lot has happened in the 4 months since I last logged on, RL was been keeping me busy. Good job btw. I am a tad curious at what data was lost in the 10% Braig failed to get. I can't wait til the next chapter.
  3. Daxwren

This is getting good, I like how they "attempted" to sneak the shard away. I am also curious as to who this "Mistress" is. A FF character no doubt, but which one hmmmm. Keep up the good work and no more hurting Roxas or Ven (Dragons eyeing Sephy hungrily) XD
  4. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 50 posted) 50 chapters and I forget one little picture. Is he going to make a "physical" appearance sephiroth? I like how Donald and goofy's head bash attack is Super Effective against the Guardian XD.
  5. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 50 posted) What about Sazh? To sephiroth, good job on this chapter, you happened to introduce my 2 favorite FF13 characters, Fang and Lightning (Who is my Video Game Mistress/Wife) I kinda figured the battle wasn't done, in every battle with...
  6. Daxwren

Skipping Olympus Colosseum

Be careful though, you need to do either atlantica or OC because you need Thunder magic to advance in Hollow Bastion and I only know of aquiring thunder legitimately from those two worlds. Take it from someone who tried to do hollow bastion without thunder.
  7. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 36 posted) Hey sephiroth0812, it's me again. I know I haven't been on in what 5 to 7 months, busy summer and opened up fall with 2 deaths in the family, a divorce in my family, plus I had my heart broken by my BF, so yeah busy plus KH1.5 playing on...
  8. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 35 posted) Hey Sephi01812, sry real life has me very busy. I like what you have been doing the past few chapters, and for the metals shards, do I sense X(Chi)-Blade pieces. I also like how you are giving Terra a huge role as well. Many people think...
  9. Daxwren

link

Hey guys KH 1.5 just came out and was wondering if anyone had a link to The Phantom, Kurt Zisa, and Unknown Fights from those games
  10. Daxwren

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Even though this is confirmed for an US release, it still doesnt confirm one thing, will the HD KH1 be the Final Mix or the original we got?
  11. Daxwren

Help/Support ► Dreams..

If something is wrong with you, it is the bigges pandemic ever to hit mankind, even worse than the black plague. Nothing is wrong. It is our sub conscience minds thoughts. Nothing wrong with you. If so, I am terminal XD.
  12. Daxwren

Help/Support ► Dreams..

Got to hate the raging hormones. I keep having a dream about falling in love with a guy, who has a twin brother. We fall deeply in love, we go to kiss and I wake up, been having this dream for 2yrs. So I completely understand. Maybe you might even find the girl in the real world ;)
  13. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 28 posted) We have a fanboy O.o for kairi. I for one am a fanboy for Roxas/Ven (since I was 15 and I meant them individually not as a couple) but enough sidetracking XD As for the Chapter, it was good. I was shocked at who appeared on kairi's...
  14. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 27 posted) Sorry wasn't aware of ultimanias confirming it. Then I stand corrected. Roxas is Sora's Nobody. As for Vanitas we will have to wait til KH3 for solid answers.
  15. Daxwren

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 27 posted) Do we get chapter 28 today Sephiroth0812? I can't wait. xp
Back