• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dawn Rebirth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh, yeah i guess i misread that then :T

bambina? i dont know what that is :/

but dude!! paopu fruit! keychains! do you even know what the saying for it is?!
    Zaki felt the warmness of Mi. and hugged her back. He couldn't help but remember when the Princess was at that age.

Speaking of said Princess.

She currently in sword class sparing with Beth, and was doing rather well. Granted unlike her big brother she didn't make banter or mock her, just kept fight until she was the winner. She looked at Beth who was on the floor rubbing her rear. The twii gave the farm girl her hand, smiling.

"You did well commoner." She praised.

Emile wasn't doing so well as Talo was beating him.

Twig couldn't even lay one blow, he was bashed into a wall.

After class Zelda found some new Twii girls from Power dorm, however they ran at the mere sight of her.
    Wow. It would even go so far as to surpass KH for your 2nd Favorite!? Wait, what's your number 1 favorite video game then? :O
    what is it? what do you wanna talk about?

guess what my friend is gonna get for us?!?! paopu fruit keychains!! >/////<
    "Well...were in the Greudo desart with the woman of that area. Nice lot of people." He said.

"I see." Twig said.
    "You wanna tell them or should I?" Zaki asked.

"Nice to meet you Violet. That sounds like a good book, can I borrow it when your done? Maybe the tragedy is that he fails the test or something." He said,
    "I remember odd things about people." Zaki admitted.

"Oh my name is Twig Koboki. Also I like to read anything. What is it?" He asked again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back