• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dawn at Dusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

At Long Last My Unbirth Theory!!!

Namine has a connection too sora but what if the absence of kairis heart ( because she technically shares one with sora) is the reason for namine existence as an unbirth. [just a thought]
  2. D

At Long Last My Unbirth Theory!!!

Hmm, I like it, it uses what we know for the most part and puts the pieces together well, and really thats all we can do untill we are told so this sounds good to me.
  3. D

keyblades mind roxas =ven?

Yes, I know that but in theory if Ven put his strength in Sora that if Riku while he did have the keyblade, if riku were to be infused with darkness the keyblade would go to sora.
  4. D

keyblades mind roxas =ven?

Nice, well this is just an out-of-the-blue theory but what if after "terra gave into or was conquered by the darkness" Ven put his strength as a keyblade weilder into sora that if Riku met the same fate as Terra that there would be a substitute....just a thought.
  5. D

Another Xion theory

Ok then, that either means a whole lot of nothing ( which is more likely considering how young Xion seems to be) or it may mean a little something, who knows.
  6. D

Another Xion theory

I'm not sure if you understood me but thanks anyway, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with both Namine and Roxas of coarse there is that merging possibility considering we saw Xemnes speaking to the armour Aqua was wearing.....or was it ven?
  7. D

Another Xion theory

Excuse me but, didn't you say Kairi's hearts when in to soras body and that they now share a heart or something to that effect, maybe thats why she (Kairi) can wield the keyblade and MAYBE ( big maybe here) the memory mannipulation made a smewhat fusion of a joined heart creating a fused...
  8. D

358/2 Days Welcomes Riku into Playability.

Very good theory /explanation this just makes me want to get this game even more (YES, my 2 favorite characters(not Roxas, Axel and Riku) in the entire kh series in one game....man I must've died!!!)
  9. D

Keyblades in BBS

Ok, it had something that was looked a lot like it, but about the keyblades don't you think that TAV's keyblades could just be a different type of keyblade.....just throwing that out there.
  10. D

Why Master Xehanort is after Ven?

This COULD happen, and very good theory and I think I will wait a little longer for more information.
  11. D

358/2 Days

Yeah, but I can't wait till this game comes out!!( who knows what dark revelations will be told ) GO Organization XIIII!!
  12. D

Of Terra and Xehanort

Alright concerning your evidence, have you seen the picture of Xehanort in Kh2, he looked exactly like Terra!!!And my original idea of the fusion theory was that to save someone he had to seal Xehanort into himself and in doing so Xehanort was inside the body of terra.That would explain the age...
Back