• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Davrax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Davrax

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

I pretty much said that three posts ago, btw.
  2. Davrax

What do you Think about Xion?

Oh, don't get my hopes up. D:
  3. Davrax

The longer I post here the more I think the author should be dead. Ruins the magic, guys and gals. Ruins it.
  4. Davrax

I didn't think by power we were talking about "ability to win". If we use sports as an example, a person playing hockey let's say could have a lot of power (strength) but their technique could be crap. So they would lose in most cases. By which I mean to say, TAV would win in a straight-up...
  5. Davrax

What do you Think about Xion?

If she comes back I imagine it'll be in the end cutscene or something. As much as I love Xion I think her usefulness in the plot has expired, she's better off just coming back at the very end and getting a chance to finally live. That would make me all warm and fuzzy inside.
  6. Davrax

TVA are obviously more skilled and more knowledgeable. These do not necessarily translate into power.
  7. Davrax

Did Sora dislike how kairi looked in kh2? Might have spoilers.

Nah, I'd really rather not.
  8. Davrax

By whom? That doesn't quite answer my question.
  9. Davrax

Was Xehanort just flattering Terra when he called him a master, or was he recognizing the Mark? Seems somewhat relevant.
  10. Davrax

I don't think it's exactly accurate to think that their power was necessarily halved. But yeah, I don't think that Sora is on par with TAV. How could he possibly be? Even if he is naturally more talented than all three of them, which is debatable, they got years of tutelage where he gets...
  11. Davrax

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

Ah, okay. I'm sure you understand how a person could find that confusing.
  12. Davrax

To be fair, Sora is doing quite well for being self-taught. Despite almost always having help.
  13. Davrax

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

Xemnas and the Organization called him one several times.
  14. Davrax

Hehe. That image is very telling. Did not want.
  15. Davrax

Riku looked different and he didn't mind that. He didn't mind that at all. Edit: Yeah, he was so happy finding Riku all night long.
Back