• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DatDot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

psp jap imports?

Me recently imported Bleach:Heat the soul 4 (Me being a Huge Bleach fan) Very cool fighter!:thumbsup: Does anyone know of any other psp japanese games worth importing?
  2. D

Final Fantasy XII. Help needed!

I am at the Phon Coast at the moment, but the monsters around that area keep kicking my ass and am constantly being defeated. I brought some cool armor but need to get some LP points before I can use it, Me want to warp to somewhere where the monsters are easy such as 'Dalmasca Eastersand' to...
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

I've signed it and sent the link to a couple of my friends..Me sooo want this game!
  4. D

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

The release date won't stop changing...I pre-ordered it 4 months ago and since that time i have seen the date change constantly, Is Square enjoying torturing their european fans!
  5. D

KH2 europpean release date !!

At last information about a european release, I hope Square are gonna try there best in the future to convert games to Pal...not fair that we have to wait so long for games!
  6. D

for the Swap Magic users ... installing

I wanna import KH2 and was wondering how software like magic keys or switch tool work. I have a new silver slimline Pal Ps2 and i would like to be able to play ntsc games on it.
  7. D

It's been a long 4 years

If we win i will be happy! But in a few months time i'll be depressed because of the Final Fantasy XII European release date..Will you help me fight a second battle?
  8. D

It's been a long 4 years

It's no use, Disney rule the world they are all powerfull!!! We should give up before we are instantly annialated.
  9. D

It's been a long 4 years

Small people/midgits will not win a war! We need to really think about this guys, what is Disney's weak spot.
  10. D

It's been a long 4 years

We have troops?
  11. D

It's been a long 4 years

My Idea, So that would make me leader. You can be second in command my Neo friend!
  12. D

It's been a long 4 years

Lets do, We could be the playstation army fighting for justice agains't release date crime.
  13. D

It's been a long 4 years

Go on then, work your magic and i will never be sad again, Yay!!
  14. D

It's been a long 4 years

YEAH ! The pro-longed release is criminal.
  15. D

It's been a long 4 years

Thanks guys, *sob*
Back