• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dataguy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Sepherioth. he was hard as heck. All those health bars and I had to use to many potions! but it felt so good to beat him!
  2. D

Data World Confusion

thanks guys for the help! I appreciate it!
  3. D

Data World Confusion

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 in a while and it sucks that you can't watch the cutscenes again without having to play the entire game just to watch it. but let me get to the point. Is Sora and friends still in the data world? it's been bothering me. Before you reach "The World That Never...
  4. D

Data World Confusion, help.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 in a while and it sucks that you can't watch the cutscenes again without having to play the entire game just to watch it. but let me get to the point. Is Sora and friends still in the data world? it's been bothering me. Before you reach "The World That Never...
  5. D

Why did Kairi forget Sora?

I wonder why Kairi forgot Sora in the beginning of KH2. Even her friend didn't remember him. Kairi did remember Riku, but that could at least given her some hints about Sora. How did that message bottle, that Kairi sent into the sea, wind up in the realm of darkness, where Sora and Riku was, at...
  6. D

Could FF7 Zack be in KH:Birth by Sleep?

I like to see how Cloud met Aeris or Tifa. Maybe we could see that in KH:BBS. And we would know why Tifa is looking for Cloud in KH2.
  7. D

The Worst Character in the game

Chicken Little! OMG! When I seen him, I freaked out! His movie came out a few years before KH2. Since that door opened, other could as well! I'm afraid they might throw in Cars or that retarded rat movie!
  8. D

That would be awesome! Shine some light on some FF worlds. Not the real ones, but maybe some counterpart worlds!
  9. D

you all could be right... ah well, I least I gave it a shot.
  10. D

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but I gotta get this off my back! Do you think Zack could be on the PSP Kingdom Hearts? I mean, it's set a few years back, right? And there must be other reasons why Sephiroth is the darkness in Cloud's heart. Also,it's kinda crazy that on KH1...
Back