• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Dast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dast

Theory: Why SKULD is the replacement & Brain's trap (SPOILERS)

Okay, especially with the corrected translation, I see now that my theory is stupidly complicated and doesn't make nearly as much sense as Ven being the replacement. Maybe Skuld is the killer and made Ven a leader for some reason but I have probably read too much into her too. I will stop...
  2. Dast

Trying to understand "Shibuya" (Re:Mind spoilers)

Perhaps, but the Star indicated that the person they were waiting for would want to find them if they regained their memories, because of a personal connection. Yozora said he had been told to save Sora and didn't seem to have a deep personal connection to the task (hard to tell though) and...
  3. Dast

[ReMind + Union X Spoilers] Could the Gigas be a hint of the new main enemy for future games?

I suppose the Gigas symbol is similar to the MoM's zipper too then.
  4. Dast

I have one more thing about Subject X's report, which point to her being special, at least. The very first line is 'Am I alive?' and at the end she says that she doesn't understand 'who, or what' she is. So is she not fully human? Perhaps she's a Nobody, but then did darkness steal her heart...
  5. Dast

Yeah and the Vanitas stuff is all in BBS and KH3 whereas the Skuld stuff is all in UX (and X before) and I would prefer the big clues to be in UX itself rather than things which happen in other games, and which are not directly linked to any events in UX. I totally agree that there is much more...
  6. Dast

How Do You Actually Summon The X-Blade?

Strangely, In DDD Master Xehanort suggests that he did know about the 7 lights and 13 darknesses back in BBS, which is why he got Maleficent to seek out the 7 hearts, but 'lost sight of the proper way' to achieve his goal and so decided to give the Ventus/Vanitas thing a go, even though he knew...
  7. Dast

Another reason I suspect Skuld, is that there are lots of clues pointing to her, yet Nomura hasn't really ever made her the obvious suspect, as he did very effectively for Lauriam and Brain, and now he has apparently wasted the opportunity. There was a time when Skuld could have come under a lot...
  8. Dast

Lux are particles of light that Keyblade Wielders gather from defeating Heartless. Lux is actually a commodity in the game used for player growth. [Edit: I think it's used as a score for each player and Union actually] In Back Cover, Gula says that he needs Lux to summon Kingdom Hearts, though...
  9. Dast

Trying to understand "Shibuya" (Re:Mind spoilers)

I found a neat argument in support of the MoM's name being Sora which I will quote here. 'It's also interesting to note that the Master tells Xehanort his name in the scene at the start of ReMind, and what Xehanort hears surprises him. The audience doesn't hear the name, but later in ReMind's...
  10. Dast

In KHX the five unions are battling over Lux and I don't think the X-blade is mentioned
  11. Dast

Yeah, I agree. Especially seeing as the Keyblade War in X doesn't seem to have anything to do with 13 darknesses or the X-blade. Is there some hidden connection?
  12. Dast

Sephiroth

Just to add, from what I recall KH2 makes it clear that only Cloud can defeat Sephiroth, even though Sora can match him in combat, so I think a story where Sora fights Sephiroth again would be more tricky, unless Sora were fighting alongside Cloud to finish him, maybe. Though I realize Sora...
  13. Dast

How soon will the UX end?

Phew, I don't think I could handle waiting until August! I saw March said before but do you know what the source of the expected release dates are?
  14. Dast

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I really hope that you are right but am not sure, particularly about the structure of the story. The journey that YX takes described in the Secret Reports is taken without Eraqus, so I think what we see could be the boys' training using the BoP, allowing the same slow paced, disjointed narrative...
  15. Dast

Maybe the extreme difficulty of the 13 darknesses assembling is the point. Luxu's Secret Reports make a big deal of the 'Chosen One', a 'Keyblade master dedicated to darkness' eventually arising after a very long time, so I think Xehanort is very special. I guess because he can control the...