• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarrcEnigma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

concerning the Square Party and new vids.

I'm going to put it this way: If there is a release date revealed, it won't be a US release date, but rather a Japanese release date. To my knowledge the English voice acting hasn't been completed yet, and since I've heard nothing about the SAG and game developers coming to any sort of fee...
  2. D

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

I didn't single anyone out, it was just a general statement. And it's true, most people on the internet instantly say a game sucks if it involves cards. Chain of Memories isn't the only game -- Metal Gear Acid has also been cut down for using card (though I've never played the game myself, so I...
  3. D

Org memeber on both sides???

Meh, do you people have no imagination whatsoever? Think about it, what is "music?" Sound waves, right? Try amplifying that a few hundred times and you come up with shockwaves -- and it's certainly not the first time something like that would have been used in a game. Or, of course, he could...
  4. D

Is it just me, or did COM suck?

If you ask me everyone needs to get off of the "All card games suck" bandwagon, grow up and form their own opinion about each game. Just because a game has cards doesn't mean the game instantly sucks, as is the case with this game, if you ask me. ("If you ask me," meaning my personal opinion --...
  5. D

Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little brother was at Disney World the other day (before all this hurricane stuff), and he didn't tell me anything about Kingdom Hearts being mentioned or anything. Add that to the fact that the English voice work cannot be completed until the whole SAG vs. game developers thing ends, and I'd...
  6. D

LV up over a 100

You can. But it's not that perverted, since you can't see anything. As for leveling up past 100, I highly doubt it. Out of all the RPGs I've played, only Arc the Lad II allowed you to surpass level 100 -- and then that was only because you could use the save file from the original game (which...
  7. D

will we hav to collect any more ansem reports

Deep Dive - 1 minute and 52 seconds into it - Point 12: [Ansem's other report] "A creature born of ignorance" ... Enough said, eh? The other report is probably about the Nobody, based on a comment left in one of the pages from Ansem's Heartless Report.
  8. D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, that it is. I was really excited about Kingdom Hearts II when I first finished the original game and seen Another Side, Another Story. But I've waited too long for the game, and I'm not even excited about it any more. I'm almost convinced it's going to bomb as badly as DMC2 and XSII...
  9. D

PSM KH2 Info.....

No, it's not. Game Informer magazine gave it a release date before, too, but that most certainly wasn't right. Until Square Enix tells you themselves, everything you hear -- from any sort of media out there -- is a guess. Since Final Fantasy XII has apparently been bumped into 2006, I for one...
  10. D

Flame the hell out of me if this is old....

2) The "Unknown" are actually the "Nobody." Which, according to Deep Dive, are the third enemy. So yes, they are "bad guys," at least to the extent that they're not on Sora's side. All of the Organization members are Nobody. 4) According to Disney Interactive, yes. However the day after they...
  11. D

KH2: Final Mix

Just so you know, Final Mix was technically just the "International" version of Kingdom Hearts. Much like Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Director's Cut, Final Fantasy X: International and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission, Kingdom Hearts II will likely have an upgraded "International,"...
  12. D

what do you think?

From what we've seen, it looks like Valor/Brave Form will be the most commonly used transformation drive. I'm not a fan of magic, so the blue form probably wouldn't interest me. I'm personally hoping for a transformation drive with an absurdly long reach (similar to God of War's Kratos' primary...
  13. D

2 larger scans

Hmm... I still don't think that's a person in the first scan. It think it's actually just the lighting and the buildings coming together just enough so it looks like someone/something is there at first glance. I think the rest is everyone looking too hard and thinking too much, because I...
  14. D

Buying: Kingom Key, TKK & DotLG

Buying: Kingom Key & TKK I'm looking for three items this time. The items I want are all rookie-level items: Kingom Key, Twilight Kingdomkey and Day of the Living Grave. I'll pay up to 25,000 Gil for each since they're currently out of stock. If you have them and are looking to sell them (or...
  15. D

Clans...

Is there any way to delete your clan? I made one a while back for the hell of it, but have no intention of doing anything with it, and would like to delete it. I've tried leaving the clan and removing myself from it, but both led to an error page. Needless to say, I'm drawing a blank here. I...
Back