• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darky Dee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Tutorial: Cross-Process Effect

Cheers.
  2. D

Darky Dee's Sundries

Don't care if you judge, critique, write shit about this-- if anything I'd find it humorous cause most of you really suck. Chances are that most of these were given to people, so if you want to wear you should ask. I'll try to display which ones are taken. Advance critiques are encouraged...
  3. D

Ivalice Alliance

Before you read on in this thread, you are warned that this thread may contain major spoilers in Final Fantasy games such as: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics (Lion War), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy A2: The Secret of Grimorie, Vagrant...
  4. D

Dawn of Mana

Wiki-ism Description: Wiki-ism Gameplay Wiki-ism Plot: I read in my new EGM mag that came in today. They stated that Dawn of Mana will be very much like Kingdom Hearts II. I found that a little hard to believe. That would be very unlike the Mana series to do, but it would be nice.
  5. D

5g³- Assignment Two: Pressies

Members of the clan 5g³ are to make a fellow clan member a pressie. We are to make a pressie for one person who has not been taken yet. Sign up here. Theme is freestyle. Taken: _Odin_ (by Kouji-kun) Darky Dee (by Shinoda_Ex) Keyblade416 (by _Odin_) Kouji-Kun (by Silh) Prodigy Keyblade (by The...
  6. D

Spice World

FRIENDSHIP NEVER E ⋅ N ⋅ D ⋅ S -members- Aly-chan- n/a Angel Shards- Team Posh Darky Dee- Team Ginger Dogenzaka- Team Posh Face_Down- Team Baby Link_Zelda- n/a MegaFlare- Team Ginger monkeybutt-Team Baby TheMuffinMan- Team Sporty Prodigy Keyblade- Team Ginger Raito- n/a TwilightSora- Team Posh...
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Does anyone know if the randomly generated rooms and maps will be absent in this game? One of my biggest pet peeves about the game were the repetative areas.
  8. D

Sex and the City- Movie

I am so confident that most of the forum population is familiar with HBO's Sex and the City, so discuss away! LOL Kidding, end rant. If there really are fans out there, like VersionX, discuss. ------------------------------------------- The movie was said to be cancelled, but new reports are...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► The Days of Our Pr0n

LOL, bumping for entertainment purposes. MORE.
  10. D

It's Official, Quitejaded Turns 18!

Yes, yeah. LOL, few minutes away from her birthday. She's amazing, you got to love her, you don't have an option. Happy Birthday! I totally love you. <3
  11. D

...editededitededited I was a meanie.)=
  12. D

Edited again. I've turned over a new leaf! I swear! o-('_')-o
  13. D

Mikail, you just unloaded a major theory that could possibly be a gianormous spoiler! BANBANBANBAN! >D
  14. D

Yeah, for every minute you play FFX with Rikku two monkies die. Hurry up. Monkey can't repopulate his species by himself! Well, duh. >I ZOMFG. VerX, GTFO or join us and play Twister. >D
  15. D

Hey, yeah, Ryu! UPDATE! FTW! HTFU! >=D I want your diver's license, social security card, and any other additional information that will aid me to get you to conclude the next installment. Wait, do Dutchmen have social security as well? o.O
Back