• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darksquallleon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

I know i played the japanese version before the America one XD (And it was not that much health, but they did more damage, sometimes a lot more lol )
  2. D

Who else was sad when Axel...

My favorite scene in the game was this one and after the Xion battle, i really cant decide the one i liked more.
  3. D

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

well i still havent tryed to beat it on mission mode, i will do it and then tell you how still i defeated it on proud mode and he wasnt that hard never lost against him (but i use a lot of magic XD).
  4. D

another question....

23 hours in proud mode and 20 more for all the challenges (i still need to finish mission mode, but i got bored XD).
  5. D

DW roxas hint

Well nice try maybe someone who doesnt know will check this (i doubt it will happen XD).
  6. D

Favorite KH2 Keyblade

i have to go with Two Become One (really like that one).
  7. D

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Well my favorites used to be Zexion and Axel, now i replaced Zexion with Demix after playing days XD.
  8. D

Best Sora Form

I like Master and Final (i usually use master since i have more control with that one XD).
  9. D

How do you beat Xaldin on Proud mode?

Well i beated him only using the reaction commands (i didnt attack much), and healing when e necessary also using reflect at the right time helps a lot.
  10. D

Clothes

The Organization Coats XD and Cloud 's clothes too.
  11. D

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Riku vs Ansem.
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Dive Into the...

Cool fan fic Agito, well done.
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3 fiction

This is getting interesting good job:thumbsup:
Back