• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkRiku-12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, Linnea wants to cry in a corner? Since we're modelling the environment you live in, Linnea, we decided to put NO CORNERS near you. Happy crying!
    Same problem here, I have all these melodies in my head (for this project and other stuff) but just don't have the proper tools to make them actual music. If I had the proper tools, I'd be more active in the music thread, other than updating the OP every once in a while. But yeah, proper tools cost money, that's the real problem haha :p
    Yeah, I know what you mean. :/ My problem is that I have all of these cool melodies in my head, but I have trouble making them into songs, you know? Even the successful songs that I've done end up sounding nothing like I intended (except for the 'Where Darkness is born from Light" theme) As for programs, I usually just stick to Finale, but it doesn't really have that 'real' sound that FL studio is capable of.
    Thank you :) Although I feel it needs some fast piano part in it, I'm sure someone will be able to provide that though :D. I've actually been very busy with music lately but not for the project, I've entered a mix contest a couple of times, every month lpassociation (linkin park fan site) arranges this mix-up contest and every month has a different theme/genre.

This month's theme was basically remixing music from The Raid: Redemption (movie) soundtrack which is made by Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda, so I kind of got to practice with cinematic music. That in turn made me kind of anxious to make more music for our project here so I reaally hope the experience I got from the past few months entering the contests, will pay off!

I really hope to bring more music to the table here, although I don't really have the tools to make good melodies, I really need a midi keyboard :/
    Btw, made a new song. I made it with the Orpheus secret boss fight in mind. It's a really rough version of the song but I think it nails this sinister feeling.
    Which version of Linnea do you need? Without colors? 'Cause I didn't really save the .psd file (stupid me), so if you need one without colors, I'll make that one right now.
    I put up the promised Story Summary, I also suggest a small revision at the end of the story. Could you check it out and see if you agree with everything said there and check if I didn't forget something? Thanks!
    Aight, heading off to the script thread! If you wanna, could you check out the edits I made in the Wunderland Story? Need some form of critique there, I changed the beginning and the end a bit.
    Sorry if it looked like I was mad at you, man, didn't mean to do that at all. I was just talking about the design/the fact whether or not to add the guy, I wasn't ripping on anybody so sorry if it looked like that! :)
    Nice! I like it so far so keep it up! :)
    I've returned to one of my greatest passions once again: rap :D It was already a long time since I wrote something so decided to write something yesterday haha
    I probably won't be able to get on until tomorrow, unfortunately. So, sorry, but won't be able to Builder-ize you today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back