• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkRiku-12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ...I have an idea. We should portray that in the gameplay too. Remember how we were going to make it where they get onto Gantu's ship, free Lilo, and are about to fight Gantu when Mushu presses the wrong button and sends the ship crashing onto the volcano where they have the Gantu boss battle?

Well what if we made it where Lilo and Stitch get off of the ship, landing in the ocean by the shore, and Raine, Linnea, and Mushu try to get off too before the ship crashes so they go to the roof of the ship but Gantu follows them and tries to drag them down with him. Then they have kind of a fight/mini game on top of the crashing ship where Gantu tries to hurt you in various ways and you have to use Raine to block Gantu's attacks, Mushu to stun gantu (by blowing fire in his eyes or something) and Linnea to wack him on the head. There's also a life bar that goes down 1/3rd of the way every time Gantu hits you (so you can only survive 3 hits from him). You just have to keep this up for 1 and a half minutes before the ship crashes on the volcano and you get to fight Gantu for real.

It solves both of our problems :D 1 being that it gives us more gameplay, and 2 is that the mini game/fight shows that Linnea/Raine/Mushu now know how to fight as a team.
    Yup, exactly what I was thinking. I think, if we handle this right, it could turn out to be one of the best worlds.

A lot of potential for smart dialogue and some great character development. I think this world should be the world that make Linnea, Raine and Mushu a very likable team.
    I like it! :D Now that I think about it, Hawaii is the perfect place for both of them to have emotional triggers, as it's basically a halfway point between the two of their worlds. It's in the middle of the ocean, but most of the islands are tropical forests too. We can make it be one of those levels where everything else is going by really fast paced and action-y, but it focuses more on the main characters and has kind of 'slow down' moments. Know what I mean?
    I only read the last sentence, now give me my cookie! >:D

No I kid. Isn't her sister's name Lila? I don't really quite remember. I do know the guy's name is Mr. Meaningless!... I do not know his name at all, does the firebreather even have a name? o.o

Well, now back to being serious (wow, is that even possible?). I think Linnea and Raine should actually start their adventure in the Lilo & Stitch world on the beach and have the flashback occur there. I think Raine should be kind of vulnerable-ish throughout the world, giving Linnea some time to shine (in w/e what outfit we decide to give her... F YOU LINNEA!!! xD) and make her help Raine.

Then, Linnea could like remember some stuff as well, she might be sad. Mushu could then help her out. Raine's watching it and actually starts to like the two and sees them as really good friends. He would snap out of his vulnerable-ish state and starts helping out Linnea.
    Haha lol xD

Yes, I think it really does need to like stand out more. And I in fact like that Arkrend made the Horned King use Gantu. It kinda gives Gantu being a villain a new twist.

All in all, this movie was about family/friendship and that family/friends are never forgotten. This should be the main focus in this world and should both strengthen the bond between Linnea and Raine and make them reflect on their past. Linnea leaving her father, Raine leaving his friends and remembering the day he met Kimahri.

The character development here is pretty crucial and should be believable.
    Well, I believe he IS already working on like 20 things at once xD

But yeah, it needs a bunch of refinement and just, new stuff to make it interesting and not just "a world they're visiting". His first Lilo & Stitch story was basically my first version of Robin Hood. It had potential, but needed more.
    He did mention that he made another version but he never really posted it, must've forgotten about it. I've actually watched that other Lilo & Stitch movie (Leroy & Stitch) and meh, the first one is definitely better. Although there are some interesting parts, we should go with the first movie.

Gantu turning good could be used in LC, like Arkrend (I think it was him?) once suggested but other than that, I'm not really sure what to use from the second movie. Maybe Dr. Hamstervil unleashing Heartless instead of Stitch clones? Idk.

To me, storywise, the first movie is better and actually gives us a chance to develop our characters whereas the second movie would just be interesting for action sequences. Maybe we could mix the Ohana theme from 1 and the Hamstervil story in our version?
    Hey man, you don't happen to have any ideas for the Lilo & Stitch world? The world thread needs to be revived.

I'm afraid it's slowly disappearing into the Void o.o lol
    I'd say blue. Maybe give it a more lighter blue, blue grey-ish or like Riku's eyes (with a little green in the mix I believe). I remember Mad hating on the fact I made her eyes blue so I think it's best to make it a more unique blue, y'know what I mean? Not the blue Sora/Terra/Roxas etc. color their eyes have.
    My dear friend, this conversation is already awkward lol... at least to people who don't know what we're talking about haha xd

Thank you! I really like making these sinister music, really fun to do! I made a new song earlier, that's one for when the Black Cauldron is activated. I always imagined this scene where like every Disney World that had a Cauldron ingredient, gets invaded by Darkness.

Keeping that mind, I made this really dark track that really portrays this 'shit just got real' atmosphere. I really wanna make sure that the player now gets this feeling like 'okay, Lucius is dead, there are still two villains on the loose (THK and Animus) and we're heavily outnumbered... but we gotta stop them.'

If we could nail that, then I will be one happy guy :D
    Uhu AND more importantly, Cinne hates clothes therefore she's always naked so we don't need to design an outfit. Oooh I love Cinnea.

(this is getting out of hand, lol, I'm a partypooper)
    I know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back