• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by darknessofheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I think he needed to know the future while in the past in order to write the BoP and ensure there was some type of control over the keyblade war's last phase. The book is what kept the Fortellers largely following their roles and ambitions because of the last page. Afterwards, I think the MoM...
  2. D

This will be Xehanort's breaking point into becoming a seeker of darkness.
  3. D

Why Master Aced will be a boss in KH4

To be fair, we never did see where Sora's chess piece landed. It was probably for a cool closing shot, but Nomura does love to mislead at times, so maybe there was a more strategic reason for how that scene was structured. Sora will probably face them, but I would love the twist of him actually...
  4. D

If Xehanort is touring worlds projected from the future, then it's no wonder why he considers them a mess. The future worlds are ravaged by darkness because of what his future self does.
  5. D

With regards to Disney Worlds, the only possible redeeming quality I could think of is if there are new characters. If this takes place 75+ years before KH3, it would be a cool opportunity to introduce some unique history to Disney characters. But now that I think of it, I don't think Disney...
  6. D

At this point, I'd rather another 3 hour movie to what is being shown here.
  7. D

SPOILERS: How Are We Supposed To Feel About Yozora?

I like Yozora simply because he seems like a good guy all things considered. Like Sora, he's clearly been through a lot and is acting under some type of loose guidance, probably from MoM. Speaking of him, I view Yozora the same way as MoM. I actually think he's a good guy having to do some...
  8. D

KH3 Cutscenes are Too Long

The scene length itself didn't really bother me as I enjoyed the story beats and there was still plenty of actually gameplay. However, some of the scenes move incredibly slow. The worst offender for me was the scene where Yen Sid saves everyone. Before he shows up, it's several minutes of the...
  9. D

In your opinion, did ReMind fix the game?

I wouldn't say it fixed the base game's problems, but I'm still extremely satisfied with the game now. I enjoyed the DLC immensely and much more than a large portion of the game. Beyond that, the premium menu has allowed me to enjoy the combat so much more, especially in earlier sections where...
  10. D

Can You Load Back to Scala Ad Caelum?

As long as you have a DLC save file set in Scala, then yes. Pressing square on a DLC file will boat you up at the last space point in the main story. If you used that save file for the Limit Cut, then you need to replay the Remind portion until you get to Scala.
  11. D

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

So, once Maleficent returns to her time, she will be the reason the leaders can also travel, since she will seemingly meet them and have memories of them, however hidden and etched. It seems Darkness was the one to tell her about the box. I always thought it was Xigbar until ReMind. So, I guess...
  12. D

[JP] Preview of January's Story Update

I think this might be the last of the main story updates Nomura has recently done. I think he said he was writing four main story updates as development for ReMind finished up. While the story is probably far from over, I hope this update provides a lot of answers, especially since the last few...
  13. D

The game is actually fun now

I started to replay the game and I agree 100% with Launchpad. Not only is the combat even more fun as hell now with the new abilities and the modifiers from the premium menu, but having loved the DLC and new ending, it made me appreciate the base game even more. Now when replaying it, I now know...
  14. D

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

I'm actually amazed how much I enjoyed and loved this DLC: Plenty of more, but those are my highlights. I'm finally at a place where I'm very satisfied with the close off of this saga. Whereas I had to convince myself that I enjoyed the base game, while slowly coming to gripes of it being a...
  15. D

Based off some of the footage I've seen, I can safely say Remind has solved all my problems with game. Can't wait to play it.