• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

lmao hey theree =] is everyone else still around too?
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Fading Away [A KH One Shot]

awww, cuute. =] i like it. is this one of many chapters? or just one entry to leave us all hanging on? =] <3
  3. D

wow. i have a lot to catch everyone up on. and i havent posted the next part in more than a fxcking year. thats upsetting. anywayyyyy.... um. are any of my older friends/fans or whtevr still around? im reading through all the old posts and its making me so happy/sad. i missed u guys =[ so...
  4. D

am i right, or am i wrong, when i say that this fanfic has been deleted from the forums?.....
  5. D

well hello gang. so ive been gettin to my fic every now and then. and i have NO SKOOL today. weeeeeee! so i rly wanna try and finish the next part. i miss writing it. =] and thanx ladykairi. l8r sk8rs <3D2L
  6. D

hey guys. i am so so so so sooo super duperly sry for not posting in a while. ive just been so depressed and down in the dumps...its not all ok, but im a lot better now. im home sik today, so i wanna get some of the next part done. so yeh, thats the good news. no bad news. haha later bubs <33...
  7. D

hey guys...i wont be updating anytime soon..my grandpa just passed away this morning..so i wont be in the mood to write. and u probly never catch me online cuz we have diff time zones, lol. but wats ur sn? (PM it to me) <33 later guys
  8. D

ive gone almost more than 5 months w/o posting before. lol. i dont wanna sound rude or anything, but dont advertise or anything in here simple clean. and if it seems that you and someone arent getting along, just PM them. id appreciate it. no, i dont have any other fics or stories. sry davvve...
  9. D

HOWDY YA'LL!!! HERE U GO! YEYY!!! iono, i dont like this one very much. and its not very long... but ohh welllll. hahaha. buona appetite! (sp? and i take italian...how sad...haha) A Promise Held Forever: The Sisters of the Pure and Tainted “A second chance, a much better day. A sunset that just...
  10. D

yeh so im tired. bored. working on fic. im pretty sure ill get it done in a few hours or so. or this hour. who knows. ummm, simple clean, i dont wanna sound rude or anything...but try not to post any random stuff in here. they have other boards for that. it just takes up space and stuff. thanx...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Of Worlds and Wings

wow. speechless. i only read the first paragraph or so and i am AMAZED. i agree with GoH and the other ego... mine is (quote)"used gum in comparison to yours"(unqoute) this is AMAZING! im workin on mine at the moment and i just peeked in here cuz im stuk... and WOW! plz continue! ima finish...
  12. D

oh, and thank you simple clean. glad u likey =)
  13. D

whyy, yes i do WM. ill PM them to ya (i have 5 sns, haha) halloween wore me OUT! i actually convinced my mom to let me and my bro stay home today cuz were so tired. its crazy shyt down here. shaving cream, smashing pumpkins, egging.. the police were EVERYWHERE. it freaked me out. they actually...
  14. D

i dont kno y i bother saying ill have it up in a few days.. i feel so horrible. lol. gawd, lifes a BITCH. ive never been so hectic in my life. kairis pov is next. thats y its probly takin me so long. i find hers to be the hardest. haahaa. well, i think ima deff put more time to finish this up...
Back