• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkness of White

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darkness of White

Ask A Subway Employee ANYTHING!

I work at a Subway. Ask anything you want.
  2. Darkness of White

Anime/Manga ► Sailor Moon Crystal

You know, as active as I remember this place, I'm shocked to find that no one has mentioned Sailor Moon in years..... And now, there's a reboot of this beautiful story called Sailor Moon Crystal. Has anyone seen it yet? You can find it on Hulu for free, there are only 4 episodes out so far, and...
  3. Darkness of White

Disgaea series

Does anyone play these games? Or maybe even watch the anime? I could only find threads from 4 years ago on anything Disgaea related. On such a gaming community, I am honestly surprised.
  4. Darkness of White

"Violin" and others

Violin The bow glides across blue strings No one can hear her silent screams Her tears fall lightly to the ground Her sobs can make no sound The violin makes no music The bow makes no trick The strings do not vibrate Its only intention is to sedate Ribbons fall from the blue strings The bow...
  5. Darkness of White

Never been to an Anime Convention Club!!!

Anime con-less, cosplay-less, and wanting to go so badly!! WE NEED CONS THAT WE CAN GO TO!!!!! So here's a club where we can gather and feel sorry for ourselves and stuffs! WOOT!!! Anime Con Virgins(Ty Starcrossedsky for the term <3) Darkness of White Random Queen Kaos6 Gesso impart-distart...
  6. Darkness of White

Random boredom drawing

Ok, so I've told some people about this already. My current obsession is LoZ, partly cause of Skyward Sword's announcement<3 And I took the anime I grew up with and combined the two into one picture that took a couple days to finish. So...since the image tags aren't working for me for some...
  7. Darkness of White

Help/Support ► Problems I've been having

Nope, public school. 450-500 kids. Some of the coolest people in school are Wiccans. There is nothing wrong with them. Lots of people around here like creepy things like ghosts and witches anyway, especially with the haunted prison less than a mile away from the High School, and the cemetary...
  8. Darkness of White

None. People go all off on me because I don't go to church. Big deal. It's not as bad as it used to be, but on the last day of school it started up again. If, however, I do choose to start practicing a religion, it'll be Wicca.
  9. Darkness of White

I keep myself clean, but I'm not exactly fit... Awkward as in don't know what to say? The only time I'm not talking really is when I'm not supposed to. Friends.....It's better than it used to be with religious tollerance finally setting into the majority of my peers. Good friends, only a...
  10. Darkness of White

I did tell her that, they are the same person. Broke them up for a while, but on the assumption I was lieing, she decided to go back to him. It brought them closer together. One month I'm dead to her, the next I'm in her wedding? Doesn't make sense does it?
  11. Darkness of White

Thanks. Take care of myself in what way? And I just barely look okay to most guys I know. I don't know if my function in society would be concitered proper in any way. The abyss in my heart hungers for male companionship. I've taken initiative as far as I can for someone who doesn't have a...
  12. Darkness of White

So, I have a problem with most of the guys I've started to like for some reason or another. Just about all of them are either completely gay or are bi and leaning more towards guys than girls. Watching some YT videos of a REALLY hott guy who happens to be gay got me thinking about it. The only...
  13. Darkness of White

Existance on a Fragile Chain

Ok, this story is 100% mine. It's even been published in the town newspaper, though that was a bad version of it. And please, no crap about vampires, this is not Twilight, no one sparkles. If you like them, great, if not, you don't have to read it. That being said, if you choose to continue...
  14. Darkness of White

Help/Support ► Alright ladies the GD needs your girl advice

I'm going to say this first: I did not read the responces because that would change my view on your first post. First thing, don't completely faun over her. I know that if you try to get too close too quick, you're likely to push her away. Second, be there for her when she needs someone to...
  15. Darkness of White

Fanfiction ► The New Angel

Thanks guys! Emiko dieing and Derek's reaction was based off of when I found out that Kyle died. My grandmas' deaths were expected because of their age and health, but he was only 21, very healthy, and no one expected suicide from him.
Back