• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Darkness of White

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah neither have I. Thought I was going to develop my relationship with my last real life girlfriend, but she just had to cheat on me. *sighs* Still haven't forgiven her for that.
    The same goes for me too. But I have to admit one thing, back then when I was in the 8th grade I moved to another town because my mom broke up with my step dad and she was dating with some other guy at the time and we only lived where my mom's boyfriend lived.

When I went to school at that town, I had nearly every girl from that town after me. But there was one problem, they were all skanks, whores, and hoes. And I don't want any girl like that. *blech*
    Yeah, and I am too. But I honestly don't think I'm that atractive myself. Hell, I only had one girl and she wasn't all that pretty.
    Well not only me but my baby sister and my little brother lack my dad's skin tone as well. But we are Native Americans. Frankly I always thought that my dad was probably Puerto Rican, or some other Spanard culture.
    Well I see skin color wasn't in that catergory. Can't blame myself, I am Native but I lack the skin color from my dad's side.
    Hey, I looked like a slob myself a few years back. I know after my summer pic its hard to believe I even was a slob.
    Well hey, I bet your very pretty. *shakes* You know, every girl I'm friends with keep telling themselves that there a horrid sight. But I don't believe that.
    Not in reality no. Only girl who ever says that is my mother and hey, why shouldn't she? She's my mom and only saying that to boost up my confidence. Not working. I don't think I'm that attractive here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back