• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkmaroona

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

kh2. Why isnt it popular

well maybe it's because many people don't know when it's coming out but then again there hasn't been that much KH2 commercials for people to be voteing on, but I'm totally up for KH2 its the most awesomest game ever. well I played KH but not KH2 yet. lol
  2. D

kh2 charater connections anyone? MAJOR SPOILERS

I have a few questions about KH2. If anyone can answer these that would be great. 1. Are Roxas & Namine related? 2. Is Ansem Kairi's father? 3. What is the connection between Sora & Axel? 4. & what is it that Saix knows about Riku? so if anyone knows these questions please respond back to...
  3. D

Secret ending in kh2

yes the secret ending at the end of KH2 most possibly leads to a KH3 because you see in the secret ending trailer that there's 3 metal armored guys with capes or at leats I think their guys, but anyway you see them walking in the middle of the desert to fields of keyblades & in the middle...
Back