• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Darkman21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darkman21

Is Art,etc fanarts part of this media okay?

Is all right with everyone too?
  2. Darkman21

I have reached the next stage where I met Ralph

Even with the current level I got, I finally met Ralph from Wreck-it Ralph in KHUX but...at most times, some virus heartless's levels are highly stronger than me that I can't find the help from any user with below level as I have failed again and again. Who's with me? Or are you below under me...
  3. Darkman21

Even Leon,Yuffie,Cid and Aerith are in Kingdom Hearts III,their outfits have not changed...

I figured if Sora can change his outfit just as Riku, Mickey and Kairi, unlikely Goofy and Donald...Yet, Leon and others have no changed their outfits...How super disappointing!
  4. Darkman21

Where I can find any roleplay sites?

Hi, I'm a roleplayer too so I need to find any roleplay sites to roleplay with anyone. Can anybody help me out? Links at least, please. I used to roleplay on Facebook lots but the politic changed the rule to disabled roleplayers since decade years. I have accessed roleplay sites I know...
  5. Darkman21

Dark Road ► Project Xehanort game is only IOS and Android?

Oh, boy...Is that really necessary? I was hoping it should be Ps3 for a marvellous graphic version like KHIII as I dreamt I would play as Xehanort just how pretty good he is since he's a keyblade wider of Darkness and I really would love to watch his entire past before he falls in the darkness... 😰
  6. Darkman21

"A purge... The World will be returned whence it started. The World began in darkness. And from...

"A purge... The World will be returned whence it started. The World began in darkness. And from that darkness came light. From the light came the people, and the people had hearts. Evil burgeoned in those hearts, begetting more darkness. And that darkness spread across the World like a plague...
  7. Darkman21

"You thought you could contain me here... knowing all that you do about connections? There is...

"You thought you could contain me here... knowing all that you do about connections? There is one sky, one destiny!"
  8. Darkman21

"Of all the places to be sent. Behold, this town... Once a seat of power for all Keyblade...

"Of all the places to be sent. Behold, this town... Once a seat of power for all Keyblade wielders. It is the nexus from which all worlds spring. Here, I and my other selves can be one. United... in Scala ad Caelum."
  9. Darkman21

"Legend has it that darkness once covered the world. We know so little about the Keyblade War-...

"Legend has it that darkness once covered the world. We know so little about the Keyblade War- only that it was just the beginning. If ruin brings about creation, what, then, would another Keyblade War bring? When the darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend...
  10. Darkman21

"All that gallivanting through the Sleeping Worlds, and yet you learned nothing. Dream by dream...

"All that gallivanting through the Sleeping Worlds, and yet you learned nothing. Dream by dream, you nearly buried yourself in the dark of sleep. And now you're at it again? The Lich you've been fighting—it's not like other Heartless. It exists to usher hearts down to the depths of darkness. If...
  11. Darkman21

"What? "Your friends are your power"? Ah... How very true. But if the light of friendship is a...

"What? "Your friends are your power"? Ah... How very true. But if the light of friendship is a form of power... the darkness of being alone is a power... even greater. Darkness is the heart's true nature."
  12. Darkman21

"Haven't you heard? In this world, you come from a video game. So now, you can watch my...

"Haven't you heard? In this world, you come from a video game. So now, you can watch my experiment from inside that screen. That is... if you manage to find a moment's rest."
  13. Darkman21

"I thought I made it clear. I am testing the strength of their bonds. In this world, toys have...

"I thought I made it clear. I am testing the strength of their bonds. In this world, toys have hearts. And those hearts come from a powerful bond. So what happens when those bonds are stretched to their limit? When they are worlds apart, can cloth and plastic hold on to their hearts? All I...
  14. Darkman21

"There's a darkness we are missing and must reclaim. The way hearts connect in this world can...

"There's a darkness we are missing and must reclaim. The way hearts connect in this world can provide us with a clue. So we made a copy of this world and then pulled those hearts apart. I wonder how you'll handle the strain."
  15. Darkman21

"One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another. See how they bring him to life? Like...

"One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another. See how they bring him to life? Like Heartless and Nobodies, they fit together."
Back