• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkkeyblader23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Aqua's scenario ending possibiliy

hmmm interesting......
  2. D

i never understood the line at the end

amen to that brother lol
  3. D

oh ok thanks the reason i asked was because the way riku said it was kinda weird to me
  4. D

where riku says to sora on the beach of darkness "if this is what the world really is,just this then maby i should fade back into darkness,if the world is made of light and darkness WE'LL BE THE DARKNESS" what does he mean by that?? and here is the video of the conversation YouTube - Kingdom...
  5. D

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

who ru going to play as first? TERRA,VEN,OR AQUA im going to play as ven first because im very fascinated by his connection to everythiing. SO WHO R U GOING TO PLAY AS FIRST??
  6. D

THE ORIGINAL KEYBLADE MASTER????

man,ok im new at thiso yea......um so do you guys think there is a keyblade master who trained lets say terra,ven,and aqua.or maby theres two seperate ones,one who is the master of the darkness and that of light so what r your thoughts?:confused:
  7. D

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU :sneaky::sneaky:
  8. D

ITS A FAKE,ITS A FAKE THANK YOU LORD
  9. D

wait if aqua is soras mom then, who is the voice of the woman calling soras name in the first kh?
  10. D

this can't be true man now the big surprise is over,i mean im still buying the game though
  11. D

oh shit son i can't believe sora and riku are brothers noooooooooooooooo!! why did i click on that link
  12. D

Most hated Organization Member

i hate lexaeus because he seems tough but really he's a bitch. my favorite is roxas because he can kick any of the org.13 members and can ****ing weild two keyblades;and is basically sora witch is my favorite character in all kingdom hearts
  13. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

i think this is going to be the most important of the three story wise
Back