• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DarkHeart63

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Change The Sentence!

Simple rules- first poster take the sentence I put below, but changes one word to make another comprehensible sentence. Simple. Here's the sentence to screw about with: The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. GOGOGO.
  2. D

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

Re: The Organization's Beginning Wow, great new chapter ER! Sorry 'bout the long reply, but I've been real busy as of late! ^^' Also, about a manga. It's a bit of a cool idea, but what website would you load it up to? It'd be a bit awkward having to scroll through endless pages of replies...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Organization XX

Thanks for all the compliments guys! If I had time, I'd get a chapter up now, but unfortunately I've not got much longer left until bed. >.> But still, thanks again guys!
  4. D

Told you guys they'd be going up faster. Is Goxaid correct? Are Sroxon and Xeroh truly betraying the Organization? If so, then how? And more importantly, WHY? Read on to find out... ---------------------------------- The Organization's Paths Organization XIII. At a time, the mere mentioning...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Betwixt + Between

Cool, two new chapters! Good to see there are some fics which get their news chappies up quick! Damn, so many QUESTIONS! WHAT'S GOING ON?!? XD
  6. D

Re: The Organization's Beginning I second the above.
  7. D

That was... Epic, to say the least. So many riddles appearing here and there... I mean, the Exil-Orgy? Looks like I'll have to wait to find out!
  8. D

LOLOL double-post. So, it seems I didn't have my chapter up "extremely soon", and I apologise. Pretty much all of last week was exams, and the week just gone I had Crappy-Laptop Syndrome. Anyways, I'd best be getting that chappie up, eh? With all these sides appearing in the conflict, who...
  9. D

Haha, it's okay! By the way, those last two chapters were really cool! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  10. D

I must say, this first chapter has pulled me right in! Looking forward to more! -becomes official fan-
  11. D

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

Wow! MI just decided to check this out (consider it a favour after you reading mine, Rauxlen! ^^) and it's pretty darn good! Can't wait 'til you get another chappie up! Oh, also. Here are a few world suggestions: Dumbo Bambi Lilo & Stitch Chicken Little Brother Bear Spirited Away Most of those...
  12. D

Haha, it's okay! I'm likely to have the next chapter extremely soon, I would've posted sooner but I didn't want to double-post two chapters right next to each other!
  13. D

Re: The Organization's Beginning ... We can has new chapter now plz? It's been quite a while is all. ^^
  14. D

Wooh, sorry for such the long wait people! I've been really busy, as I'm in my last year of school so I have some BIG exams coming up this year! Anyways, I'll hopefully be getting more chapters up at a faster rate soon enough. But I can't promise anything, so sorry if I don't! ^^' Marluxia...
  15. D

Right, sorry this is a little late! But I've hardly had a chance recently, and whenever I have come on my laptop I've just gone and forgotten about it! Hopefully this'll make up for it though! Is it true? Have the Organization returned for their inevitable revenge? If so, what is their...
Back