• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Love is a life

This is a school where you find love. It is for singles between 16 and 25. If you are able to get married, its basically your graduation from the RP. Here is the template: Name: Age: Appearance: Personality: Perfect soul mate: Perfect Date: Here’s mine Name: Hailey Age:19 Appearance...
  2. D

warrior high school

Okay, it's a school for warriors in high school who would fight in wars and stuff like that. Name- Age- Weapon- Pic- Level- The Levels are in order from least to greatest Defender Fighter Junior Fighter Senior Fighter Junior Warrior Senior Warrior Name-Naomi Age-17 Weapon-Steel Bow and...
  3. D

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I loved that movie, even though it ttly freaked me out in some parts. Anyway, Ron should totally ask Hermionie out someday. If he doesn't, he'll soon be seeing her making out with Krum! (hahahaha) Anyway, who makes a better couple? Ron and Hermione Harry and Cho I go for Ron and Hermione
  4. D

School of the dark

Ahem...this is a school for THE DARK. It's really just a school where everyone hates eachother or very rarely has a soulmate. Here is the form thingy Name- Pic- Room #- Power- Here's mine Name-Naomi Pic- I know it's a little small..but whateva Room #-14 Power-Can sense the fear of people
  5. D

The Clique Series

I heart it! Anyway...my favorite book is the Pretty Commitee Strikes Back. If you haven't read it i suggest you don't highlight below. If you have...HIGHLIGHT BELOW!! I still can't believe they got expelled! My favaorite couple is Cam and Claire cuz they are just...perfect for eachother! Luv...
  6. D

South Park?

I luv south park! My friend said its so stupid that's its funny...AND THAT IS SOOO TRUE! South park is awesome!
  7. D

Virgin Club

Ahem Only Join If Ur A Virgin...find The Details In My Sig ^^
  8. D

Hi...I'm darkhart

Uh...well, I guess this is it. My name is darkhart and I love kingdom hearts. My favorite character is riku...cuz he is...CUTE. anyway, I'm sort of shy, so..... Darkhart <3
Back