• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Darkening kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Austrailian (dunno how to spell it) Sora

i guess it has i had'nt seen him lately
  2. D

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

i got mine in the mulan world too
  3. D

Make your own Kingdom Hearts 2 Quote!

"Both darkness and light can blind you"
  4. D

Making KH2 Cutscenes funny

lol well they are really funny. but i don't think i can make my own funny cutscene
  5. D

Question

yeah but it's the second time you go there
  6. D

Soda Cans

that sucks.....
  7. D

no point!!

it's a town diz created. anything can happen there
  8. D

Soda Cans

so there not going to be sold in stores?
  9. D

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

that's good. cause sephiroth is really hard to beat
  10. D

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

that's good. sephiroth is really hard
  11. D

ultimate codes

hmmmm...just try cleaning out the disk. okay?
  12. D

another odd typo **maybe spoilers

he's a mouse of course
  13. D

kairi...

she still has a strong will in kh2 though....my 100th post. finally but she still acts like kairi in the kh1 i guess.
  14. D

need help on getting final form

go in cereburas cup and chose the drive form type. keep fighting the heartless untill your drivebar is up to 6or more. don't transform right away if its 6 or below.it has to be 6 and higher. if you go anti-form then it means your not doing it right. and welcome to the forums!